-
Re: To Save the World
*Where's Maybe? :?* [Audi Rosario - Emotion - Bad - Venice, Italy] Nathaniel swiveled his chair around so that he wouldn't be facing me anymore, but not before he gave ...
Oct 27, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
[Audi Rosario] "Okay, this is enough!" I practically shouted, a flutter of cards passed before me and the echo of my voice reverberated. The walls seemed to shudder... maybe it ...
Oct 25, 2008 -
Re: Land of Total Randomness
Rive decided that he didn't like her and thought she was on the enemy's side so he...
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
[Nidge Masterson] "Or!" I exclaimed, jumping up suddenly, then lowering my voice to a spooky whisper. "We could watch Saw 5. You know, that new scary movie?" "Sounds gory, but--" ...
Oct 23, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
[Audi Rosario] "Don't snarl at me, Edward," I grinned mischievously as I went on, sending a pulse of remorse through my words. "What do you have to say?" There was ...
Oct 23, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
[Nidge Masterson] My neck hit the other side of the window as the bus reeled out the lane and around the corner, making me bite down on my tongue. Quickly, ...
Oct 22, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
[Nidge Masterson] "Hey, Paige," I leaned closer to her, pressing my lips together in a thin line before I started cracking up again by the look on her face. "What ...
Oct 20, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
[Audi Rosario - Emotion - Bad - Venice, Italy] "Not really, it's been sort of bland if you ask me--and don't say you didn't." I pulled out the earphones and ...
Oct 20, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
[Nidge Masterson] "I still can't believe she punched you!" said Paige in astonishment, staring at my lip with wide eyes. I shook my head and laughed, "It's nothing, really." She ...
Oct 19, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
[Audi Rosario] "Oh," I furrowed my brows momentarily, but then let out a playful laugh, shutting the phone and setting it gently on the table. "Well?" Nathaniel asked. I grinned ...
Oct 19, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
[Audi Rosario] Through her slight, faint breath that came through the phone, it pulsed with fear. Fear and uncertainty mixed with a dash of nervousness, but she tried to hide ...
Oct 19, 2008 -
Re: To Save the World
*Okay, I know I started off with writing in third person, but I only did that to see how it'd be. I'm going to change to writing in first, just ...
Oct 18, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
*ooh... a thousand? you two are still posting in this?? :D*
Oct 18, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
[Nidge Masterson] The end of the day past by like an short autumn breeze, which happened to be blowing when I got outside for the buses. But before that, I ...
Oct 18, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
[Fayne Premonelle] Asdal and Fayne were following the back, Kara had gone somewhere else. But where? thought Fayne, a sort of shiver running down her spine. She came to the ...
Oct 16, 2008
