-
Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation
*I was only gone for a day or two and so much happened! Can someone fill me in a little on what's going on?* - kittykat
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation
*comes to rescue with non-original boy character* Name: Firan, Marc Dean Age: 17 Grade: 11 Gender: male Physical Appearance: -Nationality: American -Height: 6' 1'' -Weight: 124 lbs -Hair: A dark, ...
Jul 30, 2009 -
Re: {Le Château du Seul.}
Yes, you interpreted great ^^ [Tash M. Grevette] "Yeah, you do know," I said once we stopped, "Who were those people on the outside? What're they talking about? Monsters and---" ...
Apr 26, 2009 -
Re: {Le Château du Seul.}
[Tash M. Grevette] " My kind!" I raised an eyebrow, Were all the rich this emotional about it? I sure wouldn't be if I was loaded. Isabelle glared at me ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: {Le Château du Seul.}
[Tash M. Grevette] "Ah, that's speaking," I sat on the floor and watched as William struggle to help Joshua across the hallway. Why was I going to help that? Okay, ...
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: {Le Château du Seul.}
[Tash M. Grevette] "Maybe it'll be more," I chose my word carefully, "comfortable... if I'm at your height," From leaning on the wall I sunk down to the wooden floors ...
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: {Le Château du Seul.}
[Tash M. Grevette] "I..." His voice cracked. "You?" William shrunk back and tensed his shoulders like a soldier ready for battle. I stepped forward and looked down at him, looming ...
Apr 20, 2009 -
Re: {Le Château du Seul.}
[Tash M. Grevette] "Isabelle," I called down the hallway, staggering to stand up, "Never mind, I know where you probably are! Mr. Escort's room, I suppose?" The little boy, William, ...
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Cut & Paste
*Incog, you sneaky devil you... ^^ [ Rello Firan ] "Maybe that lollipop got to you," Rello flopped down onto the small couch behind him, eyeing Jesse. "How do you ...
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Nuclear Fallout- The Aftermath
*I did want to create a character, but I don't think I have any time with all these projects my teachers piled on me. Vet, you can go ahead and ...
Apr 14, 2009 -
Re: Cut & Paste
[Rello Firan - Scientist] "Oh, stop it! Get up," Rello grabbed Jesse's arm and hauled her back to her feet. "This is why they shouldn't have been freed. This is ...
Apr 14, 2009 -
Re: Nuclear Fallout- The Aftermath
*Hi, Daniel, I'm gonna save a spot for a main character ^_^*
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: {Le Château du Seul.}
[Tash M. Grevette] "No answer?" I stood up, holding back the wince from the pain in my arm, and walked to Isabelle. "Go on, Isabelle, tell me off with some ...
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Cut & Paste
[Rello Firan - Scientist] "Jesse!" He wailed down the empty hallway, "Jesse, get out here!" Rello turned a corner and pulled out his pistol again, checking for the amount of ...
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: {Le Château du Seul.}
[Tash M. Grevette] "So, that's how far I fell," I muttered, sitting on the window ledge, looking out to the tree I had fallen from. Click! The door shut close ...
Apr 10, 2009
