User avatar

kittykat

  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why are we even getting pizza in the first place?

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Didn't we already order pizza 30 minutes ago?

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Who do you think should call them then?

    May 9, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Need help for where my story should be put.

    Hmm... If it's about 88 pages on microsoft word then you should probably put it in Advanced Critiques.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would try to kill them. ^^ What would you do if you were cloned and the clone tried to take over your life?

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why should I have to tell you?

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why are you so inclinded in knowing why he might have been implying something?

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    began to yell at me. But I didn't really care so...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would get over the fact that they can't see me and have fun haunting them. BOO! What would you do if you were watching TV one day and then ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I can't find the second book... :cry: The first was sooo good!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    ...took a bite, spit it out, and said...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd hold it down and start eating it. What would you do if you had to choose between keeping your ears or eyes?

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    I live bunny 2 more, it's so cute! My friend loves rabbit and I bet she would love this picture too! :-)

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Illustrations

    my friends have said my drawing is good, but they'd leave my drawing and go to yours in a heartbeat! Still... the face and the way he's drawn is a ...

    Jan 4, 2008


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince