User avatar

kittykat

  • Art & Photography Re: Front of Folder

    Thanks, both of you! I didn't really mean for it to come out as big as it did. I didn't think it would actually. I'll try that thing with the ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Front of Folder

    I've never posted a picture before, so I'm just posting something I doodled on the front of a folder for my English class. What do you think? :D

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Mental Picture Game xD

    (chainsaw) "Don't you think we should use a knife or something to open the head?" one docter asked. "What are you mumbling about now?" the other laughed, firing up the ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    I just got the book from my friend, she said she absolutely LOVED it and that she wanted another book to tell the life of Renesmee *shudders at name.* I, ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Until I Learn How to Swim

    8) Dude. This. Is. Pure... AWESOMENESS! 'nuf said. Lol, looks like he's sinking more than floating. Trashcan? Ha ha. Hilarious. Long live the funky artistic creations of YWSians! -kittykat P.S. ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Abstract

    O.o woah... people actually commented on this! Thanks for all of that! *thinks* maybe I should patent this... ... Patent pending! :D *runs off giggling* -kittykat

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Abstract

    Okay, I was bored and decided I wanted to make something a little abstract. This was somewhat inspired by Adnamarine's avvie. ^_^ "come to the dark side, we have cookies." ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    But can't you see that global warming started the fire which burned down the forum which was actually caused by the radioactive peanuts because we ruined their pizza and took ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    because you refuse to sing along why does it make my friend nautious to read in a car while it's moving, when it does not me?

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Weren't you there when we crowned you the Ultimate Plate and Soda bringer?

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Ninja pirates Why is it so hard for me to right with my left hand?

    May 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    To write things. What's the point of math questions that ask about measuring soup labels when none of us is actually bored-out-of-our-minds enough to do that?

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Shouldn't we just eat our pizza and forget about the bucket?

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why is there a bucket?

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why are you asking about the pizzaman when he's sitting on the couch eating our pizza right now?

    May 23, 2008


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.