User avatar

kittykat

  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    *gasp* you get to go to Paris! Your not fair... bye... :p

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ was right < is so excited because birthday is on Easter this year v will post under this one

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    because it's easier to make square boxes instead of round why don't cats like water?

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    plight

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ has so many more stars than me < is practicing Fresh Trash v is wondering what Fresh Trash is

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Pi Day!

    lol *takes a piece of pi*

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're a band geek if...

    you know what all the paradiddles are begin to day dream about being in the band spend more time with your instrument than anyone or anything else

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    :( I wish my camera wasn't broken...bottom lens is stuck...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    beowolf (movie)

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Look Out Your Window!

    *tries to blow the couds away* no!!! they won't move!!!

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: AH! Look what we did!

    Coca-Cola for me! We are so awesome! Go YWS! *brings out party stuff*

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Glasses Down Low (the nerd song)

    I am going to send this to everyone I know! :D Is that thing made out of tinfoil? *burst out in laughter*

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My Doggies!

    Okay, I know they're not really puppies but I like to consider them that! The picture is my dog Tearza and my other dog Devil. I just love their names... ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Meet.... Jabber-nate!

    *huggles Jabber-Nate* gotta make me one!

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    grr!... *can't figure out how to post pic*

    Jan 26, 2008


more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady