User avatar

kittykat

  • Lounge, The Re: Sunburns!

    I've never had a sunburn before until just two days ago. I was swimming all day, morning to night, both days. :wink: And even then my arms only got slightly ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Hungry Anyone?

    Hmm... Let's see... Food: Crab (I like sushi ^_^) Drink: Iced coffee Yeah I know, weird combination of favorite foods. :D

    May 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    10/10 hahah... Crush all the teddy grams! My friend ate one of them and now they're coming back for revenge...

    May 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I gots a problem

    There should be a red "X" on the top right hand corner of the post, that should delete it.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ was right < is seriously bored v will also be bored

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ of course! < is so bored right now v also thinks that brwal beats geography any day

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Regarding Username Changes

    give us hint Nate?

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Regarding Username Changes

    is that in days? hours? is it a date all bunch up together?

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Grammatical Errors In Public

    The past 2 or 3 books I read all had some sort of grammer error in them. Missing peiod, missplelled words, apostrophes or commas where they shouldn't be. I was ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ was so right < is about to get a snack and is incredibly bored V also wants a snack

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ was right < recently saved a possum from a dog and let then let it go into the woods V doesn't actually have a country where it says "Country:"

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ was so wrong < is watching Naruto V will post below me

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    happiness

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    nose

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    to fool little children into thinking that they can be perfect by practicing whatever they were practicing why do people feel feelings?

    Mar 29, 2008


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh