-
Re: What Gender Is Your Browsing History?
Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 62% Likelihood of you being MALE is 38% Site Male-Female Ratio - 0.98 - 0.74 - 1 - 0.83 - 1.02 Why does YouTube ...
Jul 28, 2009 -
Re: The YWS Logo
I like the second; and maybe we could have the pencil and the sword crossing, and have Young Writers Society engraved on the pencil with a little No. 2 after ...
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: 1000th Post.
Yays! Congrats Incog! ^_^
Jun 24, 2009 -
Re: If you could change your username...
I'd just shorten mine to: Katt ---or--- Phish :)
Jun 24, 2009 -
Re: Points Up for Grabs
Hm? Did I hear 1000? Galerius, why the sudden generousity? But *cough, bats eyes* I think we both know who should get them? Hmm? - Kat
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: When you look at someone, what's the first thing you notice?
The first thing I notice is the first thing they say and do. If they say hello or hi or 'sup or something in a different language, or if they ...
Feb 28, 2009 -
Re: YWS Over The Years
Oooh! Oooh! Fishy! :D *grins stupidly and squeals* -kittykat
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: 8th Graders!
Darn it, I'm only in 7th. Yet I am already pure pure awesomeness! Mwahahahaha!
Oct 24, 2008 -
Re: What's twilight?
My friend is addicted to the series, it's a little disturbing. Lol, anyway, I like the first book, but like Grace said up above, the other three weren't that great. ...
Oct 21, 2008 -
Re: What are you currently reading?
I'm reading Specials by Scott Westerfeld, Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry by Mildred D. Taylor (for English), I'm about halfway though Breaking Dawn, and, if it counts, I'm going ...
Oct 18, 2008 -
Re: Add a sentence!
On a rainy night, an old man came knocking at the doors of a haunted castle. Three miles away a drop of water fell in the middle of a dry ...
Sep 22, 2008 -
Re: Crazy Questions
To make life interesting with spontaninity. ^^ Why does a circular pizza come in a square box?
Sep 22, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
parties
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
5/10 I think I just learned something new! :D
Aug 10, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
8/10 ^_^
Aug 10, 2008
