User avatar

kittykat

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Food for Thought

    Uh, Pork? Wow. That was... odd. But I really liked it! I'm not sure I really have anything else to say actually. It was the best. Enough said. -kittykat Peace ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Recollecting Melody

    Hello, Anna! I'd like to start out with saying that this (if you continue it) will defininately be one of the stories I'll be looking out for to review. I ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Earthworm Farmer #2

    Hello, Kylan! I don't think I've ready any of your poetry before, but I've seen a few stories. I really like this poem, all the description, the metaphors. The first ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 2 - Online Intruder

    Hi again, Jordan! :D To tell you the truth I went to this chapter before the first and I so confused. So, once I read the first chapter, I actually ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 - Online Intruder

    Hello, Jordan! Since springrain already got the the grammer, I suppose I'll go right to review of the story? I'm really glad I've finally got to read another horror story ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Experiments

    Note: Got bored one day and this happened... Have fun and tear it up! ^_^ Chapter 1 Pale light shone from behind, silhouettes dancing across the hard cobblestones, frenzies of ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Memory Game

    I wanna squeeze in if that's okay. :P -- Name: Zane Age: 17 Description:

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    [Farst Emtorion] "A trainee?" I asked, stroking the feather of the raven. "Yes," I glanced towards the girl and gave a half smile before turning back. The ground was rocky ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mayston High

    [Farst Cresting] Her face was twisted and twisting into anxious looks each time I looked back over to her. I didn't think how people could be so selfconcious. Naomi looked ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] Well, isn't that nice? I thought, glancing down at my soggy clothes as I sprang out of the pool and started again. Of course I was slowed down ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    [Seven Folestion] "You know what?" I slid my left hand underneath the tank and my other on the top. "I think I can carry this back myself." "No, it's okay, ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] "Who are they in the back? Extra?" I smiled malichiously, eyes darting to the huddled group. "Oh, what fools you mortals be," Maisy stood slightly off to the ...

    Nov 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: New Geneva...

    [Seven Folestion] "From my lab," I said, smiling softly as if it was my own child. "I made it," There was a silent pause and I looked up to find ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Chandra

    *Whispering, Owyn was talking to Farst in my last post*

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] "Deary, we miss you!" I called out, giggling. "Even Nathaniel is acting so much more depressed than usual. Isn't that right, Edward?" From far off I could hear ...

    Nov 22, 2008


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline