User avatar

kittykat

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Spider

    I disagree with Suzanne, I like the ellipses actually. The poem is short, yet it gets to the point. Well at least to me it does. This is how I ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spelton Academy, Chapter 1

    I cannot figure out what time period this is in. But I did like it very much! I'm sorry that I'm not a very good critique. There was a couple ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Pre Chapter 1

    I think you could have used his name instead of "he" every once and a while. What about the other people in his family? Discriptions about his house would be ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    I live bunny 2 more, it's so cute! My friend loves rabbit and I bet she would love this picture too! :-)

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles (Chapter 1, Scene 4)

    Thanks for writing more! If this is short for your standards then your going to think that what I posted is microscopic! It's a lot shorter than this, trust me...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Illustrations

    my friends have said my drawing is good, but they'd leave my drawing and go to yours in a heartbeat! Still... the face and the way he's drawn is a ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: the vampire

    I'm not very good at giving reviews... but I wish this poem was a bit longer, still an excellent piece of work though!

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Doubtfulness

    when I read it, it felt sad but I couldn't stop reading. this is why I love other poetry... :)

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love I Have Found

    it's beautiful! :-)

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Second Earth

    This is my second post ever and I hope you like it! I'll will take any comments or suggestions you have for me! Here it is... Chapter 1, Part 1, ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Tree

    This is my first poem posted, hope you like it! Please tell me what you think! I'm not very good at writing poems on the side like most people do ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Last Moments

    This sounds more like a poem and I've never read a poem in this fation. Still good though... :-)

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Insomnia

    don't usually say this but...i loved the poem, it was awesome. :-)

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    Um...not really sure what to put since I signed for this at the end of the year, so I haven't gotten to post anything yet. My favorite story this year ...

    Jan 1, 2008


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin