User avatar

kittykat

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Second Earth

    Okay, hopfully part 2 will be better than part 1. Please review after reading! :-) Sadly I couldn't think of a title for this one... oh well. Chapter 1, Part ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Sae (Chapter 1, Scene 1)

    You probably know this but I'm a terrible critique. Sort of durring the middle I was confused because there were talking about brother and sister thing and I couldn't figure ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Marionette

    I didn't care for it very much due to the fact that I don't know what a marrionette is...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: New Day

    the lines don't go together very well for me, but it did have something to do with the title. I don't know what else to write about this piece of ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: general

    it was okay, but my question is why isn't there any punctuation at all in this poem? you know... if you read this out loud then it sort of sounds ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: These Tears

    It was beautiful... I'm sorry but I'm a good at critiquing work. I liked it a lot. :)

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Stalling

    It's so deep and mysterious... I wish I could say more why I like it but, it's hard to explain why...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles (Chapter 1, Scene 5)

    I'm not suprised that I'm the first to read this. You had one grammatical error, you put "that" instead of "that was." Anyway, it was superlative and I can't wait ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Epic poem

    uh... shouldn't you write the rest of your own poem?

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Tree

    Thank you iQuippie for noticing that I'm 11 and my work isn't going to be as great as someone that is older. I have asked other people what they think ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (no title...yet) Chapter 1

    Well I have to say this is not one of my favorite posts... I thought I would like it because there was so many reviews on it. I agree with ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A grandfathers tale, secrets of the long since buried.

    I'm not a very good at critiques, but here I go. I wish you could tell us the names of the boy and his grandfather. The fact that the grandfather ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Without You

    I loved the song! But I think you might have had an error in your grammer. You put "pint" and I think you ment to put "point." Still, if this ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Unwanted Truth

    Uh... I don't know what to put. Nothing here made any sense to me. What are you talking about in your poem? 1. we need to know what your talking ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Whats up with the new chat?

    Errant said that Nate put up that thing that said you need 25 reviews to keep out the not active member... at least I think that's what he said. Hmm?...

    Jan 5, 2008


Remember the rain that made your corn grow.
— Haitian Proverb