User avatar

kittykat

  • Other Poetry Re: Goodbye

    I just made this up right now and thought I should post it. It's not that great, tell me what you think of it! I haven't written a poem in ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am Who I Am

    What was up with the random capital letters? It was okay, not really great. Still, I liked it. :D

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Angel Wings

    I liked it, so wait... The angel burned to dust and you were crying, but then in the end the angel is flying again? Wait...what?

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blood War

    I felt like trying something new. I have posted a different story, but the main character is telling it. There’s a narrator in this one. I hope that you like ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tainted

    No!!! It ended!! No! Keep going! I want to read more! *sobs* This was so good, I couldn't find any errors or spelling mistakes. Keep me posted when you post ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: -BOO!-

    Hi! Cool avatar.. Any questions or just want someone to talk to? PM me! :D

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'll be the first to welcome myself to this here website

    Hello. Basically everyone here would be happy to help you. PM me whenever! :D

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Will someone be my tour guide?

    Any questions you have just come to me or anything else! Everyone's really nice, so you can ask anyone anything you feel like about YWS. :D

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blackbird

    This was so good... How will I critique this when I have no words to critique it with? I didn't see any errors, but of course I might have over ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Horror

    I love it. This is the goriest story here that I've found on YWS. You have great detail and it's not rushed at all. A suggestion that I have is ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Toothpick Warrior

    uh ya... where are they in the first place? at school? tell more about the charecters, and by the way...you spelt warm wrong. you spelled it "worm." this is really ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: deleted

    Ya! I'm the first one to review!! :D This one is better than the first chapter for sure! But you need to remember to put spaces between the paragraphs, which ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: deleted

    Hmm.. This is really good. :D A lot of excellent discription and not rushed at all. I'm just wondering what's up with the tiny writing. Not that I can't read ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles (Chapter 1, Scene 6)

    uh...ya.. I can't really find the words to describe how bored I was with this piece of work. I'm really dissapointed actually. :( you put, "Perhaps I good carry it ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Second Earth

    at least this one was better than the part 1...wasn't it? thanks for all the advice everyone! :D I'm going to try to make every next part a little bit ...

    Jan 9, 2008


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson