User avatar

kittykat

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Its Last Moments

    Please tell me what you think of it! :D Its Last Moments It kissed my hand and then looks up. Forlorn brown eyes stared into mine. I pet the head ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10 looks like the front a t-shirt I've seen

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for having a cat avatar that looks sort of like mine

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    know for being called "laf"

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Finally Free

    I have no idea what your doing in this poem... but it wast still good. It was short and I wish you would add a little more onto it so ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fiery Rain

    This was so cute! Aww... poor little kitty got shot! Run kitty! Bad man threw her on the dumpster! Oh no! Hurry! Get the vet to help the kitty! *runs ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Glasses Down Low (the nerd song)

    I am going to send this to everyone I know! :D Is that thing made out of tinfoil? *burst out in laughter*

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone! I'm new

    Hey Keira! As Via had said, welcome! You can PM anyone here and they'll be happy to assist you. Your name is so cute, I've never met a person with ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My Doggies!

    Okay, I know they're not really puppies but I like to consider them that! The picture is my dog Tearza and my other dog Devil. I just love their names... ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Sparrow

    so late to critique your poems I am... but my response is the same, so far. excellent poetry Seraph! I didn't find any grammer mistakes, but I do agree with ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Thorn

    very good Seraph! I wish I read this earlier, but I never saw it... :D

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Broadway Queen

    *faints* this was great Jack! much longer than I could have written! :D I don't really know how to review this now... no grammer errors that I could spot... I ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles Chapter 1

    I've gotten better at critiquing work and this is definitely my longest review yet. As always, this was very good! I can't wait till chapter 2! Well... My corrections have ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Meet.... Jabber-nate!

    *huggles Jabber-Nate* gotta make me one!

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    lol, your going to melt in the summer Okay, everyone's really nice here and you can PM anybody if you have a question about anything. What type of things do ...

    Jan 27, 2008


It takes as much imagination to create debt as to create income.
— Leandro Orr