User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] My fingers pointed out straight and I pulsed anything happy-related I could conjure up in my head. I felt the glare on my face (the one that rarely ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    *I guess I'll bring in Hana* "Need any help?" I turned around and caught sight of a few men laying at the feet of Suika, Usiko, and Akira. Her eyes ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi] "We'll be landing shortly, please buckle up and stay seated, thank you." I let out a light laugh at the annoucment and lay back down, watching as Jessica hesitated ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    *Hardly any of my team is posting, so I'm gonna bug yours. ^^* [Aro Tokaya] "I am starving," I said, yawning a little. "I'll go get some grum, 'kay?" Kita ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi] "Tea, please! No! Wait! I want Coke-a-Cola instead, 'kay?" The stuartist nodded her head tiredly and took back the tray of tea and cookies. I lay my feet on ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    [Aro Tokaya - Squad 6] I swung my hand down and shook her's, smiling. Out of the corner of my eye I caught site of my sand dog crumbling (from ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    [Aro Tokaya] "Oh, my bro's in room 234," "Thanks," I nodded my head and jogged out of the hallway, turning into another. I stopped and leaned on the wall to ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    *I'm kind of confused, but...* [Aro Tokaya] "You're dragging dirt into the building!" What? I looked backwards at my sand dog, its legs changing to a snake form and slithering ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    [Aro Tokaya - Squad 6] "Finally, game got fun," I laughed, running up a tree and bouncing off into another, then back to the ground. I slammed my hands to ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi] Edwards jerked at the ropes, almost as if thinking of leaving me there. I slipped out of the chair and wrapped my arms around his neck, laughing. I felt ...

    Feb 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    *Uh... I'm not really sure where anyone one is right now, so I'll just try to jump in somewhere.* [Aro Tokaya - Squad 6] "Buh-bye!" I called out, grinning. My ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    Name: Aro Tokaya Age: 12 1/2 Gender: male Rank: Genin Appearance: Dark, red hair and golden, fox-like eyes. He wears a Leaf Village headband on his left arm and usually ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *So, I'm sitting with Maisy then?* [Audi] "Why so stiff? Not like I'm gonna do anything," I let out a giggled, pushing on the floor again to make the chair ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *My laptop was busted for a few weeks and this is still going... Cool! ^^ Just wondering if I could, uh, jump in again? It's fine if everyone's already doing ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Avorpianikness!

    Whoa. Late. Really. This sucks. Oh wells! Hi, Avorpianikness! :D Since everything else has been asked I'm just gonna say welcome and all that jazz. You sound like one of ...

    Jan 11, 2009


i, too, use desk chairs for harm and harm alone
— Omni