User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    Genevieve- Genevieve walked pass Gin and sat down on one of the chairs. "I escaped from the Kraya when I was young and have lived here ever since. Truthfully I've ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for having more stars than me.

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    Genevieve- Genevieve stared at the man, he sounded sincere, but she couldn't decide whether she should believe him or not. Genevieve's arms hung at ther side, she twirled her fingers ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey, new girl here.....

    Hey, I'm kittykat! Welcome to YWS by the way! Well since this is a writing place I would think that writitng is everyones passion, right? So your from Slovakia? That's ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    Genevieve- The girl who is supposidly Rai eyed Genevieve suspiciously. "What did you hear?" she demanded. Genevieve inched closer toward the door behind her. "I didn't hear anything! I um... ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I can't find the second book... :cry: The first was sooo good!

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    Genevieve- Genevieve leaned against the wall of one of the buildings in the town, staring into a bucket of water. She traced a circle in the air just above the ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    half-god? how could I resist? :D name- Genevieve age- 14 gender- female race- half-god personality- graceful, competitive at times, loyal to her friends, temperamental, and is adventurous appearance-

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Hey I'm kittykat, kitkat, itty, kat, kitty, or whatever other name you feel like calling me. If you wanted to rate it 'R' then why didn't you? Even though this ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good evening fools.

    *nods head* I agree with Katharis, I thought this would be more interesting. Okay then, I'm kittykat! Hope you like it here! :D If you have any questions feel free ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fabled (Book 1)

    I'm looking forward to Chapter 1 Derek! :D I couldn't find any grammer errors that the others haven't spotted already here. I wish it was a little bit longer... The ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Paper clips and rubber bands

    You just have to make a video or recording of this! I love to hear what it really sounds like. I didn't know what to expect when I read the ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: YWS Romance (For BBB's contest)

    *bursts out in laughter* this is awesome... :D

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    ...took a bite, spit it out, and said...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Centering Gravity

    When I read over this poem the second time a weird feeling was in my stomach. I didn't find anything wrong with it. Anyway!... It was a very good poem!

    Feb 9, 2008


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman