-
Re: Harborville
[Tara Roylin] The whole barn was taped off in yellow and white police tape. A slight fog covered the burt remains giving the barn an even more errie feeling as ...
Mar 4, 2008 -
Re: Harborville
*Um JFW1415? Your getting mixed up with the characters. Tara has the dog, not Coraline. I'll put my post for this tomorrow, just wanted to say.*
Mar 3, 2008 -
Re: Hi, I'm Huntress!
Hey Huntress! Welcome to the Young Writers Society. For some reason I really doubt your 80. Everyone here is really friendly and you can PM me anytime! Yay! Your write ...
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Not Me!
Hey Not Me! Wow... That's going to be a little weird talking to you since I'll be saying Not Me! everytime I say your name. Okay well, I'm kittykat! Or ...
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Harborville
[Tara Roylin] She had finally caught up with the dog Jay and taken her shoe back. Jay was rolling around on the floor, excited to go for a walk. With ...
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Harborville
*Please put spaces between your paragraphs Ghostwriter! It makes it easier to read, thanks! :D*
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Harborville
[Tara Roylin] The smell of paint still hovered in the new house and unopened boxes scattered everywhere. Tara ran from box to box searching for a pair of tennis shoes. ...
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Clay-mation? I think not.
This was... Awesome! I'm not really sure what else to say... It was very orgininal, I've never seen a poem about clay before. Have you posted any other poems like ...
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Harborville
This sounds too exciting to pass up! Name: Tara Roylin Gender: Female Age: 17 Personality: usually quiet, competitive, has a temper, carefree, brilliant, and is very adventurous Appearance: Extra: Has
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Sword and Storm
Genevieve- Genevieve opened her eyes slowly to the new mornings' light. Suddenly, the thoughts of the previous day flooded back to her. Genevieve jumped out of her bed and got ...
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: Look Out Your Window!
*tries to blow the couds away* no!!! they won't move!!!
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: AH! Look what we did!
Coca-Cola for me! We are so awesome! Go YWS! *brings out party stuff*
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: whoooo hooooo! I'm here!
Lol loose, nice re-welcoming... Since you've already been here I guess I shouldn't say the stuff I'd say to real newbies... Tell me when you work up the nerve to ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: I is Books!
Hey Books! Welcome and...um....welcome! I'm kittykat, kitkat, kitty, kat, itty, whatever you feel like calling me... Hope you like here! I'm excited to see some of your work soon, PM ...
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: Sword and Storm
Genevieve- After a few minutes of silence Genevieve got up and walked toward the door. "Where are you going?" asked Gin. Without stopping Genevieve said, "I am probably just burdening ...
Feb 27, 2008
