User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: Sword and Storm

    *I'm confused, so there's you, me, and is there another girl too? Or are you talking to me?*

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Pits

    [Farleigh] She looked over to Raiden, then to Korr, and then back to Raiden. They seemed to be watching each other carefully, glaring almost. Was Farleigh the only one at ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Pits

    [Farleigh] Farleigh stood up and so did Raiden. Usually she didn't talk to a lot of people or be near anyone, but there she was. Standing with to other people ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Other Re: Joke. I'm bad with titles, leave me alone! >_<

    lol. I liked it. Why is there only a few people that get it? I don't want to explain it or else it might take some of the funny away... ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Pits

    [Farleigh] She kept her distance, unsure if she should trust this new man. "I'm not sure how I got here." was her flat answer. "Oh," Farleigh sat on the dirt ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Audition

    Wow... this was... the best thing I've ever seen. This is actually the first time I've been in the Scripts forum. I have to come here more often! I'm so ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Pits

    *Hope this is okay* [Farleigh] She was in her butterfly form, wandering around the prison. The people there avoided each others eyes. Some watched the butterfly that brought a little ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Real Light

    There will be some conflict when I post the second part. I just wanted to start it off with this one so I can get on with the story that ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Pits

    lol. piepiemann22, isn't that the guy from Samuri Champloo? :D

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A First Attempt

    And you said this was a like a new country to you? This was brilliant! You should really keep writing poems! *applause* -kittykat

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Real Light

    This was just something I was working on when I had a writers block. I don't think I did that well on this one. Hopefully it's not as bad as ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Pits

    name: Farleigh gender: female age: 16 appearance: personality: playful, hot tempered, is adventurous, strong willed, competitive history: isn't able to remember other: can turn into the butterfly on h

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harborville

    [Tara Roylin] The four girls stood there, unable to think of what to say. An uneasy feeling passed between the girls. Jay stood infront of Tara like he was protecting ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lost and Discovered: Prologue part 1

    Hey ST! I think I like the other title more, but probably not for this type of story. This didn't seem very interesting. I found myself looking back down to ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Hidden Secrets: prologue

    *stumbles down to reply box* ha, um well... finally remember to go to other fiction to read your story. sorry! :oops: Okay! This was that great, the beginning was okay, ...

    Mar 5, 2008


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer