-
Re: Fire Alight
*le gasp* I think I found what I was looking for! I used to read Errant's story "Fifteen Eternal Candles," but ever since he stopped posting that I've been looking ...
Mar 14, 2008 -
Re: The Pits
[Farleigh] It was dark... Her mother was sitting right beside Farleigh with a worried look on her face. They were in a tight, cramped spot in a house. Noises came ...
Mar 14, 2008 -
Re: The Pits
[Farleigh] Farleigh jumped off the rock and stood up straight. She was getting off task, her whole goal was to get out of there. With a quick glance back at ...
Mar 13, 2008 -
Re: The Monster
This was so...so...gah! I can't find the word I'm looking for. This was really good! I think you could have made the child sound younger, but it was still great! ...
Mar 13, 2008 -
Re: You know you're a band geek if...
you know what all the paradiddles are begin to day dream about being in the band spend more time with your instrument than anyone or anything else
Mar 13, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
:( I wish my camera wasn't broken...bottom lens is stuck...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: The Pits
[Farleigh] The suddenness of it all made her stumble backwards, almost falling on her butt. She couldn't escape this...she had to choose. Korr was sitting there with a half smile, ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Moral Devour - My first poem
As your first serious poem I must say it was good. I didn't find any grammatical errors and it flowed quite nicely. :) You should write more poems like this! ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Harborville
[Tara Roylin] Everything calmed down, and the whole incident at the barn was just a blurred memory. Tara swished around her cappicino as she looked around the town to see ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: The Pits
[Farleigh] They had finally caught up to what they thought was Farleigh, but it was just a chunk of wood. The two of them swam to the edge and got ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: The Pits
[Farleigh] She ran to the seperate passageway and stepped in. It was covered in darkness on the inside, the only thing that kept some light inside was the gems. The ...
Mar 10, 2008 -
Re: Word Game
beowolf (movie)
Mar 9, 2008 -
Re: The Writers Block Monster
This happens to all of us writers. I decided that there should be poem for it! Reviews are much appreciated! :D The Writers Block Monster There is a little monster ...
Mar 9, 2008 -
Re: The Pits
[Farleigh] She stopped walking and let go of Raiden and Korr's hands. It seemed that Korr's hand followed hers when she let go, but he pulled it back when he ...
Mar 9, 2008 -
Re: Harborville
[Tara Roylin] "Who was he?" asked Naomi. Samantha shrugged. "He got us out of going with the cop, let's just drop it." The nervous feeling that had been with the ...
Mar 9, 2008
