User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *um... just pretend this happened in the class and we're in the cafeteria right now* [Giovanna] Before Fly could get a word in, Giovanna focused her fear on Mr. McKinnon. ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] "First off, if I told you, you wouldn't believe me. Second of all, I'd really rather not." said Giovanna looking to Fly. Mr. McKinnon laughed. "Your just shy I'm ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ has so many more stars than me < is practicing Fresh Trash v is wondering what Fresh Trash is

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] The three of them, Giovanna, Fly, and Callum, walk passed Tex. Giovanna couldn't help but want to try again, it didn't work. "Why isn't he doing anything?" It was ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *hehe... short class* [Giovanna] The bell rang making them jump. All of the class rushed to the door like a huge wave. Ms. Ephraim watched Fly, Giovanna, Callum, and Tex ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] Why is it that Fly can't reach him? she pondered as she tapped the boy on his shoulder. He turned around. "Yes?" That was her cue, she watched him ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] "Oh fine, but keep an eye on him. I just might start to play ping-pong and it'll be no fun if you don't bring him back." she snickered. "He's ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] She didn't mind sitting by herself, actually it amused her that people could get so scared. But she felt a little sad that there wasn't at least a couple ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *man! you guys made 2 pages while I was gone!* [Giovanna] It felt weird being near so many people. A smile crept up to her face as people parted in ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 Invader Zim is awesome... ^^

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] Sirith was sitting at the table, stiff, gripping his fork tightly. Giovanna sat the opposite end of him, trying to stop being afraid. She kept her eyes low and ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: New Soul

    This was pretty good, since Azila alread got to the grammer errors I can't say anything about that without repeating her. It wasn't my sort of thing, but it was ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Pi Day!

    lol *takes a piece of pi*

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *lol, I join so many storybooks. hope this is okay :D* name: Giovanna age: 15 race: emotion controler emotion: fear personality: shy at first, devious, cunning, fears very few people ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Pits

    [Farleigh] She shook her head, "I'm not really sure, but since this is a pit... There's got to be a way to climb out, right? It's just a theory though, ...

    Mar 14, 2008


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith