User avatar

kittykat

  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    this is the fastest storybook I've been in!

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: no title here either. yet still, enjoy.

    Um... this wasn't really my kind of poem. Especially since it's written the way it is. You capitialized things that you really didn't need to. If you read it like ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    plight

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] Giovanna was standing at the edge of the door watching it all go by so quickly. "Everyone's okay right?" Naomi and Aoi nodded, they were both shaken. Giovanna could ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    Giovanna is in charge of fear. We've had so many post in such a shor time! We should throw a party! :D

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] There was so much noise coming from Naomi's room, she ran up and threw open the door. Aoi was bruised and Sirith was bleading...again. Naomi and Entry was there ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] Theo explained everything, but Giovanna still didn't really understand. She had enough and was tired, but something still bothered her. Sirith was even gumpier than usual. When everyone was

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] She pulled up to the house, Giovanna spotted Theo in the kitchen. With just one glance she bolted to the door and threw it open. "Why didn't anyone tell ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] "I just wanted to see if anyone was here." said Giovanna helping up Aoi. "I'll be going to the mall, do you want to come?" "Sure," In no time ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *I think that Fly might still be at the school... I guess we sort of left you there... Just say your driving home* [Giovanna] There was a click and some ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    *gasp* and I was the person to make the 130th post! :D I am so awesome... We need to record this! *takes out YWS book of world records*

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    I love the books, but I have to admit this was funny! You got to make another one of these!

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harborville

    [Tara Roylin] The girl she had just met, Blair, was yelling outside the cafe with a guy. It attracting attention, everyone was watching. With the glass seperating the people inside ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] There was nothing else for her to do that day so Giovanna just drove home. The school wasn't far from the house so the drive wasn't long. She passed ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Back!

    Hi! I'm kittykat, kitty, kat, itty, kitkat, or whatever you want to call me. Lol, did you notice that you put Rascal Flatts twice? Your story sounds like a really ...

    Mar 15, 2008


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher