-
Re: In the Deep Blue - Chap. 2
This was awesome! Not much suprise there... You should really write more! Why aren't you going to continue it? Another question, why is called the In the Deep Blue? I ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: In the Deep Blue - Chap. 1 (Edited)
*faints* Just as great as the prologue if not better! Everyone else already got to the grammer errors, so if I put any that'd just be repeating what they said. ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: In the Deep Blue - Prologue (Edited)
This... was... amazing... *wipes away tear and runs to read the others* I can't believe I didn't read this earlier! I don't know what else to say other than it ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Noob
Hello, I'm kittykat! Welcome to YWS! Memento Mori is your name? If I remember correctly, doesn't that mean "remember death?" PM if you've got any questions on the site! ...Or ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions DT
I think Fly would look like the second or third one.
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
[Giovanna] She slunk down the stairs, her stomach growled. Passed Sirith and Viola in the living room, Naomi and Hart were in the kitchen. Naomi was glaring at Hart while ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
[Giovanna] Giovanna sat on the couch near Viola, staring the opposite way she was. Hart finally got the knot untied and took the rope off. "You know, if you didn't ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
[Giovanna] She was right behind Fly, everyone was there. Naomi, Sirith, Hart, Fly, and Aoi. They were all headed towards Dean's house. Naomi stepped up to the front door and ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
*we live there?! that thing is gigantic! maybe one us should get lost in house...? :D*
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: New Soul #2
Wow, this was really good! I'm not actually sure how to crit this though. The best part was definately the last. sorry it's such a short crit! - kittykat
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: In Love
Um... What was this for? Is this supposed to be a poem? I didn't get it...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: Squeak.
Hmm... Ah, yes... This was interesting... I liked how it was written. But I still agree with JFW1415, you need to show us instead of telling us so much. This ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
[Giovanna] With her thoughts away from Entry, she focused on where she was then. A devious smile played across her face. "Hart, your bravery right?" He nodded. "I'm Giovanna, goddess ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: The Pits
[Farleigh] "Um..." it was so awkward for her, she stared at the ground. "I thought we could climb out of here since it's a pit and all... Unless you two ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: God of Emotions
[Giovanna] She brushed past Fly. "Your going to have to ask one of them, I... I'm going outside." The cool night air calmed her, letting breath easily. Giovanna sat on ...
Mar 17, 2008
