User avatar

kittykat

  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    lol Luna

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    **I'm so sorry Luna :(** [Giovanna] Viola set down the phone and went back into the living room, Giovanna followed her with the glass still in her hand. She sat ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    The sun, since the sun is a star on fire

    Mar 20, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    She's not giong goth! Maybe she should just to freak out the other characters? But then who would be the God of Happiness?

    Mar 20, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    aww... I wish I had called Hart. Hehe, Giovanna caught Naomi and Sirith...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] It was getting late and Giovanna was getting tired. She decided to check up on Naomi before she went to bed, to make sure she was okay. Viola and ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dark Children

    That was great! I agree with GryphonFledging though, I think you could have made that last paragraph into several paragraphs. It would have been a little easier to read that ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    I'm good with that, what does everyone else think?

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    shouldn't there be apic for Hart, or is there one already?

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    Can we start the story at any time? Or will you be starting it? couldn't help it, I just had to post this:

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    Name: Leyshon Blodwyn Gender: male Age: 17 Appearance: -Build: muscular, tall, slim -Eyes: sharp blue eyes -Hair: a sandy brown color -Any flaws: scars on both arms and one going ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    but it's only been like 4 or 5 days right? how did we get to 300? *sticks sign on SB that says "quickest storybook ever"*

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] Giovanna ran over to Naomi, brushing the hair out of her face. "Naomi!" "Maybe we should call 911?" Fly rushed out of the room to get the phone. Having ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    I think Fly should look like the one Luna found, it looks so happy. Just like how Fly is supposed to be, right?

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] Throwing away the apple core, Giovanna followed Naomi and Hart into the room. Viola sat back down on the couch, looking away from everyone. "So much yelling..." mumbled Giovanna, ...

    Mar 18, 2008


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain