User avatar

kittykat

  • Other Poetry Re: The Forgotten

    I tried to get my fixes in red, but it didn't work. You'll have to look for them. :D It wasn't that bad for your first attempt Lulu. This was ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Other Re: Guilty

    This was awesome, but sort of weird... which makes it awesome! There should be more stuff like this. :D

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Leyshon Blodwyn] He nodded his head. "I see," The powder monkeys were still fighting over the gold coins. Leyshon headed towards then and swooped up the coins. "Get that wound ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    *does his name sound French?* [Leyshon Blodwyn] He tilted his hat back up so he could see where he was going. The girl's side was still bleeding, even though her ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: "Lucky Me" Chapter 1

    This was really good, especially the part when you mentioned how long he's been playing the violen. I didn't find a grammer errors, hope I get to see more of ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Leyshon Blodwyn] A couple of the powder monkeys threw a corpse overboard near Leyshon. There was a girl there too, it was odd to have a girl pirate. Her side ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    because it's easier to make square boxes instead of round why don't cats like water?

    Mar 21, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    yay!

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would get over the fact that they can't see me and have fun haunting them. BOO! What would you do if you were watching TV one day and then ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Imaginary Friend

    This was... scary, but I couldn't stop reading it! It was really good! I couldn't find any grammer errors. As some of the people have said, I think you could ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for being older

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for taking the Light Side's cookies

    Mar 21, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    Can I call Lilith? :D

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    *I'm not sure where I'm supposed to be, so... I'll just be standing around on the deck. Sorry it's so short!* [Leyshon Blodwyn] The sea was quiet, people were hurrying ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *cat4prowl, her name is Giovanna . It end with and a , not an i * [Giovanna] She ran out of the car and into the house. Viola was thrashing ...

    Mar 21, 2008


Wait.. so it wasnt the chicken or the egg. It was HOP! Hop came first!!
— LadyMysterio