User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: Stranded

    *I might post a bio later, so I want to save a spot :P*

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] "I knew you still hate me," I sniffled, letting a few stray tears fall. "But you won't do it, you won't kill me. You know, you and Nathaniel ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] "Am I really that bad?" I asked, biting my lower lip, "Does she hate me--" Nathaniel punched a firefighter that tried to run by, and then pointed the ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Points Up for Grabs

    Hm? Did I hear 1000? Galerius, why the sudden generousity? But *cough, bats eyes* I think we both know who should get them? Hmm? - Kat

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: When you look at someone, what's the first thing you notice?

    The first thing I notice is the first thing they say and do. If they say hello or hi or 'sup or something in a different language, or if they ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a big bottle of cheeze whiz. Enjoy. *Inserts Chucky Cheeze token*

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] Maisy ran. I kept standing there, mouth slightly agape at the sight of her dwindling figure. Nathaniel held his sides and laughed a strange, hysterical laugh. He spun ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] Nathaniel was here, I turned. His dark eyes shifted towards me and it was no sooner that he was headed my way. He didn't smile and neither did ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    *I've been busy and this's what happens: 5 pages* *Hey, is there a battle going on right now? Or is it just, like, being planned?* [Jade Stephelle] "The talk of ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    *S'okay, Rei

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    *Whoa, about 6 people in Yin and, what... 3 in Yang?* [Jade Stephelle - Yang - Bishop] "Yes, watch the fish, it will be exciting," I mimicked in a naisly ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] "I see water," the words fell out, one after another. Edward growled, strode forward and was headed directly into the middle of the flames. I jogged after with ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    *Hmm, sounds fun ^^* Name: Jade Stephelle Age: 17 Gender: Female House: Yang Standing: Bishop Powers: Air-- bendable, aimable, protectable. Most often used to create illusions, temporarily blinding, o

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Another Naruto story book

    *It's fine, Rei* ^_^ [Aro - Squad 6] A few blurs passed over head, meaning: the other group left. So, I was alone? I looked to my right and saw ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Risen from the Sea

    Name: Farce Threnton Age: 17 Gender: Male Personality: Loud and bossy, but is quiet and very serious when he's thinking. He goes with his own thought and it takes a ...

    Feb 21, 2009


I like to create sympathy for my characters, then set the monsters loose.
— Stephen King