User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *dun dun dun! shocker! Giovanna likes Hart!* [Giovanna] Giovanna glared into Viola's eyes. "No one knew I liked him," she said coldly. "When I heard that you two had kissed ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat Games!

    *I think we have enough! :D If anyone else wants to join, feel free to do so!* [Kat] Darkness surrounded her... A low squeaky voice came from somewhere infront of ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ was so wrong < is watching Naruto V will post below me

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] She forced herself to clap, it felt like the emotions jelously and love hit her in unison as she looked over to Hart and Viola. Giovanna kept her head ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for banning me

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    [Farleigh] A girl was running through the woods and had bumped into Farleigh. She and Khai helped her up. With a quick glance to the girls face she knew that ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for being banned while breathing in a place that I don't know

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat Games!

    No, it started out in the chat and I decided I wanted it to be in the storybooks. It was sort of like a storybook when we played this in ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat Games!

    Okay! Here is the plan… This storybook won’t be like a normal storybook where you stay on one plot. If you’ve ever been in the chat when Firearris or I ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    *awesome! I got sixth sense! :D* [Farleigh] She stood there for a moment and tried to figure out what was going on around her. One, she was suprised that he ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: What are reviews

    Reviews are when you read over someone's story or poem and comment or critique on it, and it is prefered that you do that. When ever you post your own ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Power Seekers DT

    I changed the picture of Farleigh! :D

    Mar 29, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    I like it! :D

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Leyshon Blodwyn] He gave her a smile as he took one of the glasses. "Ah rum! My favorite of all drinks, wouldn't you agree?"

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Strangers in the fog part 1

    Just a quick tip, review twice before posting. Oh and please put spaces between your paragraphs, it just makes it easier to read. :D When the main character or any ...

    Mar 29, 2008


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus