User avatar

kittykat

  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    What??? NO!! We can't let this end!! Noooo!!!!....

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    [Farleigh] She watched the other demon run out of the forest and to the cafe. After she was out of sight Farleigh turned back to Khai. "Want to go to ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    mermaids! ...sprites! ...BOTH! :D

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat Games!

    [Kat] She walked to the transformed person. "Hi, I'm-" light began to fill the room, it was morning. Stella pulled the girl in as a loud beeping sounded and two ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: God of Emotions DT

    The sb was getting slower and I had to bring it back! Don't let this die!! :D Um Maki... what do you mean by sacrifice?...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for making a cow do the splits! I'm calling PETA on all of you! :lol:

    Mar 30, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Band Life DT

    *looks around* I've never posted in here...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Leyshon Blodwyn] He smiled back as he drank the rest of the rum in the glass and then set it down. Lilith picked up the bottle of rum to refill ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for making a poor innocent cat wear cat shaped glasses I'm calling PETA too! :p

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for not having her cow avatar a fruit like my cat cherries avatar!

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Leyshon Blodwyn] He looked into the glass of rum, took a swig of it and then looked back to Lilith. "I started piracy at 'bout the age of 13. How ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    [Leyshon Blodwyn] He looked into the glass of rum, took a swig of it and then looked back to Lilith. "I started piracy at 'bout the age of 13. How ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat Games!

    [Kat] The giant layed back down in the bed and turned of the light. That's when the dolls and toys began moving again. The Barbie climbed back up to its ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] Naomi slowly got off Giovanna, Kin still tugging on her shirt and pleading to just stop. Everyone except Hart was surrounding her, he just stood off to the side ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little Raven Black

    Hi Pinata! My corrections are in bold because the colors hate me. :D Little Raven Black, How can I love thee? How can I not force myself to hate? You ...

    Mar 30, 2008


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind