User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    *yay! I get to use Orpheus! :D* [Orpheus] Orpheus was greeted with a hard punch to his face, knocking him over. Pain coursed through his body as another blow hit ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    *whoa, didn't see that one coming... O.O* [Giovanna] She sat there, stunned, Sam looked just as shocked. Giovanna turned her gaze away from Hart for a moment, a sort of ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    *I'm going to wait till Cat responds to write with Orpheus. Hey, what are we going to do with Hart?* [Giovanna] She and Sam sat down on the couch and ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    *I think I'm just flat out lost*

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Giovanna] "It's nice to meet you, I'm Giovanna, goddess of fear. That's my brother Orpheus, god of confusion." While Sam and Giovanna were talking, Orpheus had walked right past them ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Giovanna] "Let's go!" she said, dragging her brother into the large house. Orpheus sighed as the two of them reached the livingroom. Giovanna's heart sunk as she noticed the group ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    *ooh! I want to make another character!! should I post Giovanna's profile again here too?* name: Orpheus age: 17 race: emotion controller emotion: confusion personality: sly, mischievous, humorous, ch

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    *whoa... I was gone 2 days and there were 2 pages made...* [Leyshon Blodwyn] Darkness surrounded him as he slept, head leaning over the edge of the ship. There had ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat Games!

    [Kat] "What do you mean?" said Kat. "I've always been here, but I've never seen either of you though. I'm Kat by the way," "Daston," The 7 least I think ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    *ooh! I want to make another character!! :D* name: Orpheus age: 17 race: emotion controler emotion: confusion personality: sly, mischievous, humorous, can be protective history: is Giovanna's older br

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat Games!

    *whoa!! this sb is getting tangled up, so I'll just explain what I understand so far... Cat is with Ghost, the the rest of the people are on the top ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    [Farleigh] "Khai?" she shook his shoulders, but he didn't move. "What's going on?" Farleigh whispered. She looked around the cafe and noticed that the other demons had fallen too. They ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] She kneeled at the opposite end of where Viola was. Hart looked nervously over to her, she glared back and then turned her head to Theo. "Where's Entry?" she ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat Games!

    [Kat] "Your right," said Kat running out from under the bed. "We should probably head for the kitchen, get some food while we can." the others nodded and crawled out ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: God of Emotions

    [Giovanna] She looked at the little boy, he turned his head towards her for a second. But turned it right back around once he was able to feel the fear ...

    Apr 1, 2008


You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken