User avatar

kittykat

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for not being able to understand niteowl's siggy! Haha... ha!

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ was right < recently saved a possum from a dog and let then let it go into the woods V doesn't actually have a country where it says "Country:"

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for not understanding her avatar!

    Apr 12, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: War of Gods DT

    I love writing with Orpheus and Giovanna. Their family: -war -discord -confusion -fear Sounds good to me :D You know what I just noticed? Hart disapeared! Hey, didn't Orpheus attack ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Oprheus] Oprheus stared at his plain white ceiling, cello and bow laying a case beside the bed. Darkness surrounded the room, but something still bothered him. A stranged feeling overwhelmed ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    *Entry is inside Orhpeus! He's controling him, that's why he tried to attack Jacin!* [Giovanna] She ran out of the house, the same question still rang in her head. Sam ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Giovanna] "Jacin!" she said, running over to her. "Please forget about what happened to brother, okay?" the memory of Entry with Orpheus flashed back in her mind. "He's not... himself," ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Giovanna] Pulling Orpheus into his room and slamming the door behind her she said in a harsh whisper, "What the hell did you think you were doing! You can't just ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    um... I think she's in the cafe.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: the vampir legacy

    *I'm going to post a profile tomorrow if that's okay! :D*

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Orpheus] He walked up to the a window over looking the front yard. A slight feeling of anger was bubbling inside him. Orpheus gritted his teeth, glaring at Jacin. He ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Giovanna] "Why are you sorry? I was suprised that I was I was able to keep myself from doing that when I saw Viola." She looked past Sam and to ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    *Farleigh isn't a demon*

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Giovanna] She glared at her brother Orpheus, a playful smile on his face. A door was being slammed again and again and again. After a few minutes the noise finally ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Giovanna] She stood next to Hart, but looked away from him and concentrated on Viola. Anger still raged in her eyes as she tried to keep her cool. Sirith and ...

    Apr 6, 2008


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer