-
Re: War of Gods
*Nope, no one has claimed Orpheus yet. Guess what! I just learned how to play "Orpheus in the Underworld." And yes, it is a song. Orpheus is actually in Greek ...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: War Games
[Natsuki Takaya] She shrugged. "I dunno, boredom? What are you doing here?" "Nothin much, just looking for someone." "Who?" the boy didn't answer, just shake his head no. Natsuki smiled, ...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
*how could I resist? :D* [Giovanna] This is going nowhere. If he doesn't want to talk to Naomi then fine. thought Giovanna, playing a sequence of notes that made Naomi ...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: War Games
*yay! :D* [Natsuki] "How much is this?" she asked, pointing towards a bag of chips. The old man behind the counter looked at her with a confused expression on his ...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
[Giovanna] "Dad?" whispered Giovanna so that no one else would hear. "Can I please use the new song I learned? It'll be good practice and I-" Ares gave his daughter ...
Apr 13, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for thinking that "kat" is a spelling error! It's not a spelling error since it can be used as a name. Type it in microsoft word and see for ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
6/10 a girl reading a book isn't really interesting...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Mellow.
Even if it didn't have any meaning it was still good. A few of my friends and I made a sort of skit like this and we showed it to ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
banned for not liking horses! :p
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
[Giovanna] Ares calmly stood up and walked outside. It seemed as is Sirith and Haimon were in a death match, it made him laugh. He ran over to them and ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: War Games
name- Natsuki Takaya age- 12 gender- female appearance- personality- quick witted, stubborn, happy-go-lucky, has a huge temper at times, never likes to stay still for long periods of time, is ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
[Giovanna] Orpheus stood up, "I'm going to find the others-" "Nonsense! They'll be here in just a little bit I'm sure!" said Ares, grabbing the back of his son's shirt ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Grammatical Errors In Public
The past 2 or 3 books I read all had some sort of grammer error in them. Missing peiod, missplelled words, apostrophes or commas where they shouldn't be. I was ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Why are you so inclinded in knowing why he might have been implying something?
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: The ^<v Game
^ was so right < is about to get a snack and is incredibly bored V also wants a snack
Apr 12, 2008
