User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    *just go find Sam and start off with that*

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for the fun of banning!

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Giovanna] A weird feeling errupted in the pit of her stomach. She secretly still did want to tell Naomi, but decided it would be better not to. Giovanna walked up ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    the monster's friend came. So we...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Giovanna] "You do know there's a reason why they erase their memories when they die, right? So if there was any pain in their past lives they could start off ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Giovanna] She smiled and wiped away the fake tears, walking back out of the house to check up on Sirith, to see how many other people he had killed. I ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: War Games

    [Natsuki Takaya] She scoffed. "I seriously doubt that," The boy rolled his eyes and glanced at his watch, then back to the front door of the gambling den. A girl ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Regarding Username Changes

    give us hint Nate?

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Regarding Username Changes

    is that in days? hours? is it a date all bunch up together?

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now you have to do everyone elses flag projects. I wish that I knew what I wanted to wish for.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would try to kill them. ^^ What would you do if you were cloned and the clone tried to take over your life?

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why should I have to tell you?

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    maybe we should just start this over?

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Sirens' Symphony *Edited 2nd May*

    Wow... That was beautiful. I don't know how else I can put it. There weren't any grammer errors that I saw. This was my most favorite part: Oh how can ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for not being able to keep your words in your mouth!

    Apr 13, 2008


I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless