User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: Steampunk: The Schism.

    Name- Marjorie Speices- hybrid, elf and dwarf Age- 16 Hair Colour- light blue Eye colour- dark red Personality- mischievous, playful, shy, tries not to stand out to much, Appearance- (click ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Giovanna] Eris grinned and opened the door to the bathroom. She stepped up to Sirith with a wicked smile on her face. Giovanna, Orpheus, and Viola walked up a couple ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: the vampir legacy

    [Solomon] "Yes, but I have nothing better to do right now." he walked back inside of the club. "I'm going to get a drink, would you like one?" Solomon didn't ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Derek

    This was awesome! Funny and awesome at the same time! *thumbs up* There isn't much else I can saw but that. I didn't find any grammer errors that Isilvernail didn't ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: the vampir legacy

    [Solomon] "I er," he looked down at her with a confused look. "I don't really... dance," What was he doing in here? Why didn't he think about him actually having ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    *yeah, Giovanna's holding it at the moment and waiting till Eris comes back to get it* [Giovanna] She threw the pillow off of her face and back to the couch ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Orpheus] Orpheus pulled Viola away from the crowd around the door and whispered, "Hey, guess what," "What?" "I just might have found you a new power source, but I'm not ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: the vampir legacy

    [Solomon] A full moon was out, lighting the dark sky. Solomon began walking down the road, keeping his footsteps quiet. A cool breezed past by as he wandered into the ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: the vampir legacy

    *Sorry this took long! Er... Very long! :D* name: Solomon Blodwyn sex: male weapons: teeth, fists, scythe history: doesn't really remember personality: stubborn, shy, sort of quiet, as his name ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: War Games

    [Natsuki Takaya] She looked around the room and saw Seda punching the air. A man came running towards Natsuki, but she quickly dissapeared from where she was standing. The man ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Giovanna] Eris took the chocolate hesitantly and moved it slowly to her mouth. She wanted to smile and laugh, but it would give her away. So she took a bite ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    *Luna's right, just her form* [Giovanna] With the apple still tucked in her pocket, Giovanna rushed over to the couch and sat down. She listened intently to what was going ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ of course! < is so bored right now v also thinks that brwal beats geography any day

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: War Games

    [Natsuki Takaya] She giggled when the guns started firing. "This is fun! I get to fight!" she squealing and ran off of the wall. First standing infront of one man ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Orpheus] "Wow, that's suprising..." he mumbled to himself. Viola sat down on one of the chairs in the room. "What was?" "Me being nervous, it's an odd feeling you know. ...

    Apr 18, 2008


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss