-
Re: Steampunk: The Schism.
[Marjorie] "No where is ever safe for me," she whispered sadly. She stopped when she saw another hybrid. It was laying on the ground helplessly with someone standing over it, ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
[Orpheus] "This could be fun," he mumbled, tiptoeing into the kitchen. Viola was standing over the counter, looking out of a window. With light steps Orpheus made it behind her ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
[Orpheus] "My mom won't hurt them," he said again, a crooked smile crossed his lips. "But she might make them hurt each other." "What do mean by that?" asked Viola ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Chat Games!
[Kat] The boy got her! "Put me down!" Kat screamed.
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Chat Games!
[Kat] One of the male giants began walking up the stairs and spotted the mini-people. "Hey look!" he said, ginning widely. "I found some of my sisters dolls... time to ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
[Giovanna] "She's just making this funner for me," said Eris running out of the door. "I better follow her to make sure nothing happens..." Cars were colliding and people were ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Chat Games!
[Kat] Bobette laughed in a squeaky voice. "It won't, just wanted you to know." then the two mice scampered off.
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The ^<v Game
^ was right < is seriously bored v will also be bored
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Chat Games!
[Kat] "We should polite to the little humans dear!" said the other mouse. The mouse named Bob sighed but turned to us anyway. "I'm Bob, this is Bobette. There is ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Chat Games!
[Kat] Suddenly the mouse began to talk! It said, "Get off of my back!" We all stepped back a bit in shock. The mouse turned to face us, it stood ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Chat Games!
[Kat] The mouse sqeaked at the site of the dog and tripped. Kat fell off of the mouse and landed on her face. "Ow..." the mouse squeaked again and ran ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Utopian Dream
Uh... This sort of seemed like a normal conversation. Nothing really exciting about it... Also, in the beginning, you kept saying the word light so much. Try to use a ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Chat Games!
[Kat] "I'll need to borrow this," she said jumping onto one of the mice and slapping its side, making it begin to race down the stairs. "Last one down is ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Dead Letter To The World
Why is everyone barfing? I liked it, I don't know why but I did. I thought it was good. ^^
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
[Giovanna] "Mom!" Giovanna pleaded. "You can't be serious! Sam- Sirith- they were happy together, why are you doing this?" Eris looked at Sam lean against Sirith's door sadly, then she ...
Apr 19, 2008
