User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: Shugo Chara

    *sounds fun ^_^* Name: Ijorie Thorne Age: 12 (he skipped a grade) Gender: male Grade: 7 Shugo Chara(s): Jari Personality: He has a huge temper and hates being called short. ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Sacred Pact, Part I

    Welcome to YWS! :D First thing that I'd like to say is that since there isn't any spaces before a paragraph to make it easier to read, seperate each paragraph. ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I gots a problem

    There should be a red "X" on the top right hand corner of the post, that should delete it.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a NaPoWriMo and telling us to see it

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for spelling novelist wrong! :D

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for being a Speaker of the Forum!

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Very offensive sorry -tad

    I don't have any problem with gay people either, but this poem was the funniest poem I've read so far, hands down! The last line was perfect, it really finished ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: War Games

    [Natsuki Takaya] "Don't blink," said Natsuki with a huge grin. Seda did the exact opposite and blinked, giving Natsuki a chance to run. She darted from the floor to the ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    Name: Marjorie Thorne Age: 16 Gender: female Power: can see the future Personality: She's quiet and shy, trusts few people. Even though she's calm at times, Marjorie has a hot ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    [Giovanna] "Ah well, Viola, Orpheus, Sam, and Sirith are all out. Oh, plus Eris. It's just you, me, and Jacin right now," said Giovanna. "Now for Entry... I'm not really ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: War Games

    [Natsuki Takaya] Natsuki grabbed the collar of Seda's shirt and threw him towards the ground, but he caught himself just in time. "My name isn't brat," she said grinning wickedly. ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    *I'll get you a part! :D I thought you were going to try to destroy Entry?* [Giovanna] She poured a glass of water and sipped it as she walked into ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    * :shock: Wait. What? Why?!?!?*

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    Eris laughed when she saw the light, her vision blurred and blacken, but only momentarily. She easily caught up with the two of them, grabbing the back on Sam's shirt ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: War of Gods

    *I know Cat, but Eris is cruel like that :D* Eris frowned and ran after Sam and Sirith at a lightning fast speed. She threw up the apple and people ...

    Apr 22, 2008


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity