User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] "That's hilarious!" I passed around a bottle of champagne, filling mine back up to the top. I looked back, then around the ballroom, a little frown of ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *I've always wondered... who's Yentaro?*

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] "Hm?" I raised an eyebrow suspiciously, then chuckled, "What happened to you're boyfriend? Wasn't his name Joshua, or something like that?" Isabelle laughed lightly as if I ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] I didn't need to see the room, just decide which and place on the mask. I glanced into a mirror briefly to check my suit. It was ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette - Day of the Masquerade] I placed a hand in the stolen coat's pocket, wondering again why the name suddenly came to me. The girl turned. I ...

    Mar 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    *So, we all wear masks and are vampires, right?* -- Name: Grevette, Tash Marko Age: 18 Gender: Male Place of birth/ origin: London, England Appearance: Dark, shaggy hair that will ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    **Ooh! Can I create a character profile for Joah's long-term boyfriend? Would it have to be in the other family? Or can I think of a new last name?** - ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    *S'okay, Selene! That's what I was kinda going for* [Rous Marthent] "Open wide," A smile twitched at my lips, and the words fell out, "Okay, but just because you're cute," ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    [Rous Marthent] "No, I am not taking that!" I fell against the wall and started stumbling towards a different hallway. "No... y-you can't... make me!" An irritated sigh followed behind, ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    *Hm, why not? :)* [Jade] I hung my arms around Brendon and Xander's necks, pulling them in. "Hey, we're gonna go out. Get the stuff. And kick some butt, got ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Front of Folder

    Thanks, both of you! I didn't really mean for it to come out as big as it did. I didn't think it would actually. I'll try that thing with the ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Front of Folder

    I've never posted a picture before, so I'm just posting something I doodled on the front of a folder for my English class. What do you think? :D

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: A world where no girls are born

    *Hmm, sounds interesting* Name: Rous Marthent Age: 17 Gender: male Appearance: Personality: Quiet, shy, and very secluded. Secretly he wants to talk, but it always seems that it's never a ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] "Hey, wait," My mind flashed to Maisy, where she would land: Venice. "Why're we going to Japan? Who the heck is Yentaro and why should I call Nathaniel!" ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] I coughed a little, defying my thoughts. Maisy's voice was laced with anger and intertwined with defiance, her emotional thoughts confused and tangled. I looked around the plane ...

    Mar 5, 2009


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor