-
Re: Steampunk: The Schism.
*I know but... I really don't know what to do here and it's sort of cofusing to me. Plus, everyone's making such long posts that I'm going to have to ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Steampunk: The Schism.
* Sorry, but I think I have drop out :( *
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Back Fire Hell
*I haven't been able to get on YWS for awhile, I'm just going to jump into this if that's okay. Anyone wanna rescue me?...* [Marjorie Thorne - can see the ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Back Fire Hell
[Marjorie - can see the future] She turned around, but saw no one there. "I could've swore I heard something..." she mumbled to herself. A scream coming from the direction ...
May 4, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
banned for having a siggy that I like even though banning you for that doesn't really make sense
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Childlike
Wow. Is there anything else that I can say but just that? Oh, when the father stabbed the daughter the wording of it all just didn't really fit in my ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Back Fire Hell
[Marjorie Thorne - can see the future] Marjorie quietly crossed the square and walked out of the village and into the forest. The smell of damp earth underneath her feet ...
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
banned for not walking down Memory Lane
May 2, 2008 -
Re: Shugo Chara
[Ijorie] He held his hand to Miki, she flew on to him and sat down on his hand. Jari ignored this and kept on growling and snapping his teeth. Ijorie ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
[Orpheus] He looked outside his room before closing the door behind him. The clock was ticking and it was almost time, just at the strike of three a portal should ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: Shugo Chara
[Ijorie] "Hey," said Ijorie to the boy. Jari began growling at the other Charas. He snapped his jaws and clawed at the air infront of them. Ijorie picked Jari up ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: Shugo Chara
[Ijorie] He set Jari back gently on his right shoulder. Something was happening to the other charas. Ijorie stuffed his hands in his pockets and stepped back a little. "Interesting, ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Shugo Chara
[Ijorie] After getting close enough to see who called his name, he slowed down to a walk. Jari was sitting on his shoulder, smiling happily. Naomi, Amu, and their Chara's ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: War of Gods
[Orpheus] He didn't turn back around to see if Viola had left or followed. Oddly enough, no one was on the beach with him, it was totally deserted. Orpheus quickly ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Need help for where my story should be put.
Hmm... If it's about 88 pages on microsoft word then you should probably put it in Advanced Critiques.
Apr 27, 2008
