User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: All The World's a Stage

    [James Underwood] He flipped the cellphone closed and stuck in back in his right pocket. The morning air was cool and wet. Barely anyone was outside, including the sun, who ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    [Marjorie Thorne - can see the future] "T-the premonition," she managed to studder out. "Seda, you were there... it was you and-" Marjorie looked away for a moment, trying to ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Translucent

    I looked over the story and fixed the errors that you pointed out. I'm not used to writing in 1st person or using semicolons. So, sorry for all the run-ons. ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Translucent

    Translucent Exactly twelve days, nine hours, and forty-five minutes ago we arrived here by helicopter. Now if you're wondering where here is, you would have to ask someone who knows. ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: All The World's a Stage

    I'm going to make a friend! :D Name: James Underwood Age: 18 Gender: M Appearance: Just ignore the background :)... James is the one in the front ~Hope you don't ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    [Marjorie] She looked back at the dispersinging villagers, then back at the four people. The bleeding was starting to stop. "I don't know if you could use me though," she ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    [Marjorie Thorne - see future] Marjorie breathed in deeply, her heart was beating quickly. She pulled herself up and stood shakily. The blood still dripped down her arm. "My arm!" ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why are we even getting pizza in the first place?

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat Games!

    *this plot seems like it's not going anywhere so I'm starting a new one! :D yay for multi-plots!* This is based off of a story I’m working on. ^_^ Plot: ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Didn't we already order pizza 30 minutes ago?

    May 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunetly the teachers feel that we've learned enough and said to forget about the rest of the school work, and that they'd do it themselves for us ^_^

    May 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunetly the snow caused snow days so no school! :p

    May 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Who do you think should call them then?

    May 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: In the Middle of Your Life... Part 1

    I loved it! I like your style of writing and you left me with: "And there it is..." I can't wait to see what's next! :D -kittykat

    May 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunetly, I'm helping to keep this thing going

    May 9, 2008


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug