User avatar

kittykat

  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Weren't you there when we crowned you the Ultimate Plate and Soda bringer?

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: All The World's a Stage

    [James Underwood] "No, no, it was my fault." James pulled his jacket around tighter. "You need to get inside, it's cold..." he laughed. "Well, I guess that was pretty obvious..." ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    people

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: All The World's a Stage

    [James Underwood] He hopped out of the back a few seconds before Ray actually stopped the car. Everyone leaned out of the windows, asking him if he was okay. James ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreamscape- Chapter 1

    This was good, sorry for the short critique I'm about to give. Well, actually, that "this was good" was sort of it... :D I liked how you introduced Tobias and ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: All The World's a Stage

    *Sure Rory, I was hoping someone would would be her. It'll be funner since I won't know what she'll do next! :D*

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: All The World's a Stage

    *Oh yeah! I almost forgot to say, but I'm leaving to Indonesia on June 8th and won't be able to come to YWS for about 2 months, so... You can ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: All The World's a Stage

    [James Underwood] Jayleen didn't answer. Just then, the bell of above the door jingled. A group of girls walked in, all hudling for warmth. "It's cold out there! Can't we ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreamscape- Prolouge

    Oooh!... I like it. ^_^ There's was practically nothing that I didn't like about it. Maybe that, "I giggled," part, it sort of bothered me for some reason. I'm not ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: All The World's a Stage

    [James Underwood] The rest of the day passed by quickly. There was two other classes he and Jayleen were in together, but not a word passed between the two other ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!

    Happy one year closer to death! ...er, I mean... Happy Birthday Nate! :)

    May 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: It's my first YWS birthday!

    Happy YWS Birthday Chocoholic! Here's your present! :birthday: and... this one too! :smt117 :smt116 - kittykat *can't wait for own YWS birthday*

    May 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: All The World's a Stage

    [James Underwood] Okay, you can't be like this! his thoughts shouted at him. Stop being moppy! Get over it! Talk! Do something! Stop slouching! People are noticing it! James nodded ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Behind the shadows, chapter 1,The Jungle of Hulm, part 1

    I'm going to point out the grammer errors first. ^_^ My corrections and comments will be in bold since the colors hate me. Why did he do that? Why,why, why??? ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Ninja pirates Why is it so hard for me to right with my left hand?

    May 29, 2008


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead