User avatar

kittykat

  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 2

    Grr... Maybe I really should have read chapter one. It's not like to me to go on without starting from the beginning, but I didn't really think when I clicked. ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ad Lib

    A carrot-crazed rabbit devoured the gargantuan garden. Five _______ surgeons did _______ surgery on the _______ watermelon. (adjective/noun?/adjective)

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Suzanne is a Lame Butt

    *giggle* piggies! ^_^ I can get to it! *giggles again, but at the words "lame butt"*

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    hmm... Darcy? *was suddenly thinking of a clay duck friend had*

    Jun 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not Quite Conventional

    Aww... *laugh* Very funny! *laugh laugh* I don't know what else to say... The characters were great and the plot, too. I don't think I have the heart to go ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The End

    ...oh... I got it from the home page, so I didn't see that. ^^

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The End

    Er OnCeUpOnAtIm3Xo?... When did it say anything about a vampire story? Did I miss something?

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The End

    Wow... That was, um, odd. But that was exactly the best part of course! :D The fact that the plot was strange and didn't make all that much sense. I ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    because you refuse to sing along why does it make my friend nautious to read in a car while it's moving, when it does not me?

    Jun 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vertigo

    Ooh! Nice beginning. Nothing much more to say than that for me other than a question or two. ^_^ 1. Is normalcy a real word? Hmm... I guess it just ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: All The World's a Stage

    *I don't know if I'll be able to write again for awhile so... here it goes! :D* [James Underwood] He shrugged again. "Or it could've been me thinking that you ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: All The World's a Stage

    *Would anyone like to play James for awhile? I'll be gone for 6 weeks starting tomorrow, so... yeah... :D So? Would anyone like to play him while I'm gone? First ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not having any time

    Jun 6, 2008


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare