-
Re: Helio
*yay! other posts are coming in! :D* [Jasper Rosario] "Wait, it's not like that!" Jasper sprang to his feet and grabbed ahold of Coraline's hand before she got a chance ...
Jun 30, 2008 -
Re: The Searchers
[Sage Hyperion] "This is not good..." Sage said aloud as she paced a little faster. "This is down right horrible! And the sun! Why is the sun so bright?" she ...
Jun 29, 2008 -
Re: Helio
*there was so many more people who use to post here! it used to be that I would find a page already made before I got a post in. what ...
Jun 29, 2008 -
Re: Helio
*is it just me or did everyone else suddenly stop posting, Rory? *eerie silence* * [Jasper Rosario] "Good morning, you sound shaky today." he commented quietly, still looking down at ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: The Searchers
*wait! I'm not too late to join am I?* *I hope this better Griffin!* Name: Sage Hyperion Age: 20 Gender: female Race: human Weapon: uses all of her surroundings as ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Helio
*seriously Lily? oh I'm so sorry! are you sure you're locked out? did you just put in the wrong password or something? maybe you should talk to a mod or ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Helio
[Jasper Rosario] "That probably is a good idea," Jasper's wide grin faltered and became a pout. "But I don't think I can hang around you anymore. You'll have to see ...
Jun 27, 2008 -
Re: Helio
[Jasper Rosario] The girl, Coraline, looked fairly curious to know what really happened. Either that or she was stalling something. Jasper didn't think twice about telling her about the creature, ...
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: Helio
[Jasper Rosario] "No no! Please don't scream! I-" Jasper groaned and then plopped down on the ground next to the corpse of a monster while the humans ran around screaming. ...
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: Helio
[Jasper Rosario] The sound of mumbles started to come into range. Jasper's eyes searched the forest around him, but still couldn't find anyone. Then, another sound came. Low, deep, a ...
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: Helio
[Jasper Rosario] The wind was rushing past him, it had been about an hour of this so far and he gotten into a comfortable position. Still annoyed, but not caring ...
Jun 24, 2008 -
Re: Helio
EDITED: appearance *how could I resist this? ;)* Name: Jasper Rosario Gender: male Age: 17 Race: vampire Appearance: thick, ashen hair that spikes slightly on the top and the sides ...
Jun 22, 2008 -
Re: Not Quite Conventional
A lot better Kagerou! Nothing else to say since you already got my first response. But I'll have to add that I'm giving you a star for this. ^_^ -kittykat
Jun 22, 2008 -
Re: Pencil
*sigh* I had all those rhyming and refrasing comments coming Demeter. I knew that in some spots those things were wrong, but I couldn't help post it anyway. ^_^ I ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Pencil
*Note: To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure whether to put this in Narrative or Dramatic. So if it is in the wrong section, please tell me. ^_^ All ...
Jun 20, 2008
