User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: Fairies vs. Elves

    [Aro Gensitine] Suddenly, a snow white squirrel landed in the middle of our messy circle and said, "Roar." I chuckled and couldn't help a sly smile creep up to my ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fairies vs. Elves

    [Aro Gensitine] Beautiful? Defining! squawked the raven, fluttering his wings briefly. I looked over to the bird with a blank expression. I didn't know how to react to this, to ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fairies vs. Elves

    [Aro Gensitine] "Your right, it is starting to smell funny here." I nodded my head thoughtfully. The raven squawked again, Maybe it's a spell, should we go back? "No, I'm ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    *umm... *skims through two pages made* I think I understand...* [Reone Transentios] Everyone was bolting out of the bar just then, leaving me alone. I didn't like that feeling, this ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fairies vs. Elves

    Name: Aro Gensitine Age: 19 Race: fairy Fairies/Elves: elves Powers: Along with being able to shrink (which he rarely uses), Aro also has telepathy and can call upon birds for ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    [Reone Transentios] My eyes strayed back over to the dog demon that didn't leave. It was strange that I was ignoring the screams, that I was listening more to the ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    *sure Rabid! ^_^* [Reone Transentios] This man, he smelled funny. It wasn't that hilarious sort of funny, or that strange kind, but the one that made you think back. Had ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    *er... I think everyone is still in that bar, right?* [Reone Transentios] A black-haired girl with sort of pale skin stared back at me. Her face looked seriously annoyed, yet, ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    *yes, I know it's sort of late in the story, but Boon gave the okay! :D* Name: Reone Transentios Race: dragon Heir of: was the heir of the Transentios, a ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    [Jasper Rosario] The answer was quick and made his shoulders relax from their tense slump. Jasper, Caleb is just my brother. I just wanted him to know I was safe. ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    *quick question: is it okay if I join, or is it too late?*

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Defense or Defence?

    Ugh... I've been staring at the words for so long they both look wrong to me. I'm going to try to stay away from the word so I won't have ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    [Jasper Rosario] His ears perked and his head glanced back to the open waves. "He's close, maybe a few miles away. That's a good idea, you really should-" Jasper stopped ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    [Sage Hyperion] Her gaze was unblinking, they felt like they were burning now with dryness. She glanced around the room and frowned. "It's not here..." Sage mumbled sourly. A man's ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    [Jasper Rosario] "Again, even though you already said you weren't, I have to please ask of you not to get mad." "Okay, I won't," Jasper glanced back again, and started ...

    Jul 1, 2008


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard