User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: Loki

    [Idun] It was just Bragi , the goddess sighed and laughed lightly. "Oh of course I will greet you love!" she twirled around, grabbing an apple on her way. Then ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    *lol, Locki[i], kitty? no "C" remember? ^_^ I'm not really sure how to introduce Idun so I'm sorry that this post will be short* [Idun] Light mist circled the small ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for the sake of banning!

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: CurlyQPride

    Cute poem, I liked it. ... Sorry that, that wasn't helpful, but I didn't really find anything wrong. It a cute little poem, simple as that. ^_^ -kittykat

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What Is Your Favorite Least Favorite Color!?

    Ochre, hands down.

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but it's the world of mars I wish I could see the future, good and bad

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but it only lasts for 5 minutes I wish I could think of a wish that would work and had no down sides so that no one here could ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    what if it's not a computer and it's a laptop?

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you aren't able to edit any of the other chapters I wish I could make medicine taste good enough for me to drink or chew

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    what if that person is actually a computer and the person controling it decides to delete us?

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for making me forget why I wanted to ban you in the first place.

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    *ooh... sounds fun ^_^ wait, does this mean I'm married to Jamie?* Name: Iưunn (Idun) Goddess: of Youth Appearance: Fairly tall with sparkling, light green eyes that have even lighter ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • General Articles Re: the night at the villa....

    First off, welcome to YWS fun4eva. ^_^ ...Okay, back to the critique. The grammer in the begging was well... sort of awful. There were many places that need capitalaztion. At ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fairies vs. Elves

    [Aro Gensitine] A crow he said! He is not only blind, but hat creature thinks he can fly faster than me, too! What a joke! cawed the raven, Even if ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    But can't you see that global warming started the fire which burned down the forum which was actually caused by the radioactive peanuts because we ruined their pizza and took ...

    Jul 16, 2008


Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak