User avatar

kittykat

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for being a novelist!

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for getting a headache

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for confusing me to pots ago

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for making me edit my post since it was originally for kawaii_kitti! :P

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Gray (I)

    I'm sorry that this will be a short crit and not very helpful. :) Anyway... I really liked it. ^_^ About the age, I wasn't so sure if I really ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Detention

    Awe... I'm late, I guess. Not too late, right? That was so cute I had to read it twice. The end made me giggle. ^_^ -kittykat

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Into The Dark

    *stares at screen for a moment* I-I don't know what to say. Usually I don't wander around the Romantic Fiction forum and if I do, I rarely bother to critique, ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Childlike

    Awe... Still, that was very , no, wait, incredibly well wrote. It was just as good as it was the last time I read, and I'm glad I did read ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What was your first story about?

    Either... A totally random story about anything that I had on my mind--even if it strayed away from the previous plot--and usually switched from 1st person to 3rd person to ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    4/10 eh... *shrugs* I just don't really like it. :(

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    *Ooh... This sounds very interesting indeed...* Name: Maijorie (Ma-shory) Gensitine Age: 23 Country: Rome Organization: SIS or M16 Appearance: Maijorie's wavy blue-black hair is usually covered by a d

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Abstract

    Okay, I was bored and decided I wanted to make something a little abstract. This was somewhat inspired by Adnamarine's avvie. ^_^ "come to the dark side, we have cookies." ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Manglish unveiled!

    Oh my gosh! I speak this! *does happy dance excitedly* Aku bisa basa ini! Tapi sedikit saja, saya nggak flasih. ...It's bad isn't it? lol. :D Okay, well I speak ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    I'm sooo excited! :D I'll be going to a new school for the start of 7th grade. The summer went so fast for me since I vacationed in Indonesia this ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Loki

    [Idun] "Hmm..." the goddess took a bite out of the apple, savoring the sweetness for a long moment. Bragi stood there patiently, not a word passing between them during the ...

    Jul 30, 2008


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew