User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] "Rous, why don't you introduce yourself to the students? I'm sure some will be interested to meet you." I slid my knees from the seat of the chair ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *just come into the welcoming ceramony, that's where everyone else should be going :?*

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] It was about ten minutes before I realized that I was just chewing on a piece of mush; the lollipop had disappeared. I threw the trash into a ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    banned for saying your evil when I'm obviously more evil for making fruit out of animals! mwahahahahah!

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    I just got the book from my friend, she said she absolutely LOVED it and that she wanted another book to tell the life of Renesmee *shudders at name.* I, ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous - teacher] I wandered around the crater for a few seconds only to find a bunch of rubble. My little exploding candy had, well, exploded . I kept ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the sounds of my summer.

    :shock: *stares at screen* Wow. Is there really anymore to say about this? It was... was... Wow. You know what? I think this should be put in the song forum ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous - demon - cooking teacher ^^] Light taps echoed behind my feet, bouncing off walls and abstract paintings that had been set in random places. I pulled out ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    [Maijoire Gensitine - Venice, Italy - October 12, 2008 - around 7:00 PM] Something was nudging my shoulder lightly and right then I had half a mind to slap it ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *XD Lol, hmm... I'll think about it Jamie. He will be a teacher after all and that means he just can't start liking a student like that. If he did, ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *not very many teachers that I see :?* Name: Sir Rous (prefers this more than Mr.) Age: 17 Race: demon Appearance: Personality: Rous has a tendency to get bored incredibly ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    [Maijorie Gensitine - On a plane heading out of Rome - October 11 2008 - 6:28 PM] The contours of the first-class leather seat felt unfamiliar. A Stuart came around ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Until I Learn How to Swim

    8) Dude. This. Is. Pure... AWESOMENESS! 'nuf said. Lol, looks like he's sinking more than floating. Trashcan? Ha ha. Hilarious. Long live the funky artistic creations of YWSians! -kittykat P.S. ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Abstract

    O.o woah... people actually commented on this! Thanks for all of that! *thinks* maybe I should patent this... ... Patent pending! :D *runs off giggling* -kittykat

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Gray (II)

    Looks like you got everything I asked for. ^_^ A little more about Mute's eyes and more about what Prate is doing. Still, there wasn't any grammar errors that I ...

    Aug 8, 2008


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu