User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    [Rello Firan - Scientist] "Oh, stop it! Get up," Rello grabbed Jesse's arm and hauled her back to her feet. "This is why they shouldn't have been freed. This is ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Nuclear Fallout- The Aftermath

    *Hi, Daniel, I'm gonna save a spot for a main character ^_^*

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] "No answer?" I stood up, holding back the wince from the pain in my arm, and walked to Isabelle. "Go on, Isabelle, tell me off with some ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    [Rello Firan - Scientist] "Jesse!" He wailed down the empty hallway, "Jesse, get out here!" Rello turned a corner and pulled out his pistol again, checking for the amount of ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] "So, that's how far I fell," I muttered, sitting on the window ledge, looking out to the tree I had fallen from. Click! The door shut close ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    [Rello Firan - Scientist] "What was that?" Jesse muttered, scratching Pi between her ears, "Should we check?" "It was probably nothing," Jesse's eyes turned to Rello and widened a little; ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    *Um, okay, I'm just gonna jump in* [Rello Firan - scientist] His fingers circled around the black cup, warmth from the cappucino sinking into his bones. Rello swivled around a ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    *I wanna be a scientist! :D* *I'm really sorry it stretched* Name: Rello Firan Age: 20 Gender: Male Personality: Eccentric and probably a little out of control---okay, not a little. ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] "He will survive," I gritted my teeth at the voice, squeezing my eyes shut, the pain flooding back to me from the fall. From above, a dark ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] My right index finger stabbed through the eyehole in the mask as I slumped against the wall, slowly walking around to the back. I played around the ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] "Foolish," I mimicked again, laughing a soft, but almost hysterical laugh, "Tash, you're just being foolish! Why are you here! Why are you talking in third person! ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    [Audi Rosario] "Shut up, Audi!" Edward growled, "That doesn't concern him," "You like her, Edward?" I looked to Nathaniel and smiled, nodding my head to answer since Edward was silent. ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] "Don't lie," I looked around the ballroom, too, for that man, and the little blonde boy who stood with him. My eyes fell down to Isabelle, then ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] "I didn't tell you to let him be your escort," I retorted, "I would've loved to be your escort if you simpley asked. Now, please, quit frowing ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    [Tash M. Grevette] "I never would've guessed," I murmured, "I can't believe he took it off," "Tash, what are you doing out here?" Isabelle's frown deepened as she stopped before ...

    Mar 29, 2009


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians