-
Re: School For Magical Creatures
[Sir Rous] I started laughing hysterically as I got up, "Sorry for bothering me? That's all you can say?" I changed my voice so it was as high as her's, ...
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
[Sir Rous] For a brief second I stopped and looked back at them, not in guilt, but disgust. "There's a girl lying in the grass crying her eyes out and ...
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: Gray (IV)
Hi Volant! :D Oooh... this one seemed sort of deep. :wink: But the problem with that is, is that this is with Sage and Blaine . Blaine is not like ...
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
[Sir Rous] My eyes were closed, thinking. My hands shoved in my pockets angrily... A few seconds later I opened my eyelids slowly, taking in every detail into count. Grass: ...
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
[Sir Rous] I grinned wickedly and turned my head over to Robyn 2. "I don't think I'll be needing you now since that other Robyn got free." She flinched back ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
*ooh... now I've taken the real Robyn? XD* [Sir Rous] I cradled Robyn's limp body like I would a baby, she had nothing to do with this. It was just ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
**Maybe, maybe not... It'll be a surprise! XD**
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: A Different Kind of Storybook
*hotel. okay. gottcha. oh yeah, and sorry that this will be a little rushed.* [Maijorie Gensitine - Venice, Italy - October 14 2008 - 4:00 PM] "Well that was ridiculous..." ...
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
*grins evilly... mwahahaha...* [Sir Rous] "So, how are you feeling, Robyn?" Thud. Thud, thud. Thud, thud. The ball bonced in rythm to her heartbeat, I controled it anyway. Robyn 2 ...
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
* I know, Jamie... *laughs evilly* * [Sir Rous] It had worked perfectly , maybe too perfect? Alex's moves were very predictable, and it seemed the Robyn wouldn't be as ...
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
*two whole pages of Alex and Robyn?* [Sir Rous] I smirked at my copy below me, watching its back crumble. Flour started pouring out of the copy's legs and shirt. ...
Aug 13, 2008 -
Re: Gray (III)
Sorry I took so long to get around to reading this Volant! But I'm here and I must say, I really do like this series of scripts. ^_^ I should’ve ...
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
[Sir Rous] Typical answer I'd expect out of him . The girl hadn't said a word, it looked like she was trying to avoid my eyes. I could feel his ...
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: A Different Kind of Storybook
*Well, everyone in Venice had the 14th for the date, so I guessed should go with theirs :?*
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
*Jamie and October are taking over the story book! *looks over pages** [Sir Rous] I walked around the classroom and watched the students try to get their chunks of chocolate ...
Aug 11, 2008
