-
Re: School For Magical Creatures
*Syther's not that impulive Max :?* [Syther Vertigo] I laughed aloud at Alex, "Do you call that a scratch?" I fingered my cheeck where the marks should've been. Then I ...
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
banned for being a professor and a rabbit
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
*well that didn't last long... :?* [Syther Vertigo] "Those idiots!" I growled into the night, Rous had ran off. Even if he was dangerous like this, if anyone ran, then ...
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
*I think there should be some action and adventure instead of just romance. what do you think?* *if not, then I guess we should just ignore the post, but I ...
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
[Sir Rous] I picked Aurora up off of my feet and placed her in the seat beside me. "It wasn't me! It was that bug! I swear! You, do, believe ...
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
[Syther Vertigo] A huge grin grew on my face as Rous stood up and started waving at the cute were-cat. "Hey, Robyn!" he called across the room. "If you want ...
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
[Syther Vertigo] I watched at the waiter, Mark, came back in an annoyed, slow pace. He walked up the the table and took out another piece of paper to take ...
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
[Syther Veritgo] "Waiter!" I raised my hand and waved at no one in particular. The waiter that was at the other two were-cat's table turned to us before the girl ...
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
*I'm gonna meet you two at the restaurant ^_^* [Syther Vertigo] The smell of were-cats suddenly disappeared, or, got fainter. I think I could still smell it. "Hey, gotta go!" ...
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
*wonders how long Jamie and October stayed up making two more pages* [Sir Rous] Black... Black and warm... Black, warm, and stragely making me sleepy. Stupid bugs... I tried to ...
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
Lol. XD 'kay, I'm gonna start a profile! I'll make him enter later though. :wink: -- Name: Syther Vertigo Gender: male Race: were-cat Age: 17 Appearance: Personality: almost sort of ...
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
*I guess I should let you two just take over the rest of this sb sine Rous is passed out around the corner of another building with a sobbing Aurora ...
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
[Sir Rous] My face felt hot, stinging sensation and it slowly engulfed my entire body. This couldn't be coming from that slap... The feeling that had settled in the pit ...
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
granted, but now I only have one wish! hah! ...wait, what? I wish that the wish below me will have to have something to do with frogs ^_^
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
parties
Aug 16, 2008
