User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] "No, it's not, actually." I pointed out, crossing my arms against my chest. Robyn and Alex got stiff and turned around to face me, then said in unison, ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] "What? No!" I think for the second time in my life I blushed. "She wanted to, but, I-- No! I did not do that. You're not going to ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Sir Rous] I hesitated and bit my bottom lip, and if hadn't been for the fact that we were incredibably high in the sky I would've jumped to avoid the ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Syther Vertigo] "I'm sorry, Yvonne," I whispered, holding her closer, then, she bit me! "Ow! Man, you have sharp teeth..." The wind started to blow a little faster and before ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Syther Vertigo] "I've always listened to you," I whispered, tracing Yvonne's jaw line contently. "Have you listened to me?" Robyn groaned, a sort of sad groan. "Look, you're in denial, ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Syther Vertigo] "It was near your birthday," I said softly, "after we found out you couldn't get pregnant you looked so heart-broken. A few days after, my parents told me ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *ya, I sort of thought of that after I posted, just pretend that she didn't talk. :)* [Syther Vertigo] "Please don't hate me for getting her, I still don't regret ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Syther Vertigo] "I'll go get her, wait here," I transformed back into werewolf form and dashed out sight. I ran back into town and stopped at the daycare, asked for ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Syther Vertigo] "I brought the baby with me," I tried softly, "But I left it in the care of a daycare until we--I mean, I was about to leave." I ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    banned because you change my games!

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Syther Vertigo] I cringed away from her and took a few steps away, I was about ready to leave. "Fine, Robyn. I'll leave, is that really what you want?" she ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    [Maijorie Gensitine] The room was silent for a few beats, and then the woman and man spoke again. My respect for the two, or anyone else in this room for ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    [Syther Vertigo] "Awww! That was the best act you've ever done my dear Robyn! You and I both know the only reason we split was because they sent me away." ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    [Maijorie Gensitine - Venice, Italy - October 14, 2008 - 4:40 PM] I made my way into the middle of the room so I had a clearer view of the ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *I didn't hit Robyn! :shock: I hit Alex...*

    Aug 19, 2008


Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato