User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    *woah... O.O four pages? I'm just going to jump into lunch if that's okay* [Sevren Gresmond] His hand passed against his forehead and brushed the dark hair out of his ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    *when can we start Serenity? :D*

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    *ooh... new storybook! :) lol* Name: Sevren Gresmond Age: 17 Apperance: Shaggy, blue-black hair that falls a little past his storm grey eyes. Thin, but not in a lanky sort ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    banned for still keeping up School For Magical Creatures when there are only you and Jamie in it!

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    banned for not liking Timmy Turner! :P

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *Okay, you two have probably already figured this out, but I'm just gonna throw this out anyway. I'm out. You obviously have this sb under control and can keep on ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    [Maijorie Gensitine] I watched Sam until he disapeared then stepped up to Isabella and the body of one of the VPD. She doesn't look very familiar to me , I ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    [Maijorie Gensitine - Church - 6 PM] My feet made soft thuds against the damp ground, a ligh rain dripping on my head. The clouds looming over us were dark ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Grim Reaper

    Ooh... This is an interesting beginning. ^^ I like how you're using the story of Jack the Ripper as the Grim Reaper. Not that I've actually heard the story, but ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Music

    Thankies Max! ^_^ I think you're right, "night" as the ending word does sound better. Plus, it makes it so the imagry would fade into black and not white, which ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Music

    Music Painting on pure nothingness colors escaping filled with bliss. Maybe even screeching sounds, but this art is all around. It takes its grip and holds us tight, Making sure ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A creeky, old, haunted mansion that you can't keep but hear an eerie heart beat as you walk throughout the rooms. Then, out of nowhere, you suddenly see a little ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    :? [Syther Vertigo] We were engulfed in a huge bubble--made out of bubble gum. Yes, it was sticky, yes it smelled like cherry, and yes I was tempted to take ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    *I didn't see Kitty15's post until after I posted this, and she already took the idea for someone working under him. So I'll edit this* [Maijorie Gensitine - the morgue ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    O.o *burts out in laughter* Dooooode.... this a storybook, not a real, um, "story" or anything like that. And technically, we have introduced the characters in page 1. ^_^ Hey ...

    Aug 22, 2008


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain