User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    [Nidge Masterson] It seemed as if the air conditioner was turned on high in the school, I pulled my usual jacked out of my locker and slipped it on. I ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    *We haven't started Maki (I haven't seen you in forever ! :D) so go on ahead, I don't think anyone will mind. ^^*

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Mental Picture Game xD

    (chainsaw) "Don't you think we should use a knife or something to open the head?" one docter asked. "What are you mumbling about now?" the other laughed, firing up the ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for making up a quote before I did

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    **Lol, my words exactly Paramore. :D When can we start anyway? Anyone know?**

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    *I love these things... :D* Name: Nidge Masterson Who they are: just moved in (so I'm not sure what to put here) Their relation with each of the girl: just ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    *really, is this going anywhere? :?* [Sevren Gresmond] "Nothin' much, I'm bored over here, you?" "Oh, same," but she didn't sound bored, her voice oozed with excitement like she was ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    *well I was planning on him to call Raian but I guess e-mail will be fine too :D* [Sevren Gresmond] The rest of the day flew by after the two ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    [Sevren Gresmond] That was odd, noted a voice inside his head. Sevren watched her leave and then turned around and headed for one of the lines. It was quick, unlike ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for banning someone with something that was already used to ban me with!

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    banned for banning a writer on a writer site

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silverblade ch1 pt1

    FIRST OF ALL! Welcome to YWS. :D Now, back to the review... Plot This sounds like it could be really good, but I do think it needs some improvement. Truthfully, ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for banning me for being the same age! :D Oh, you know we are 8)

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for having a German avvie!

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for having a totally awesome avvie that approves violence in cartoons!

    Sep 5, 2008


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda