User avatar

kittykat

  • Other Poetry Re: To an Unloved Rose.

    First of all, welcome to YWS. :D Second of all... I have no idea why you aren't already a published poet by now! This is one of the most shortest, ...

    Sep 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately, people stopped you from killing yourself.

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Add a sentence!

    On a rainy night, an old man came knocking at the doors of a haunted castle. Three miles away a drop of water fell in the middle of a dry ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    To make life interesting with spontaninity. ^^ Why does a circular pizza come in a square box?

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    [Sevren Tesmore] I waved to Phoebe and then walked out into the courtyard, nothing better to do really. I brushed my hand against the rosebushes despite the thorns. It wasn't ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *Now that I'm not talking to Max I'm standing in the hall talking to a wall. If I have nothing to do here I'm going to have to say that ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    [Sevren Tesmore] "Wouldn't it be what you prefer since it's your name?" "I don't really care which, so yours." "Technically, you chose to let people choose to call you Lee ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *let's make it fun, they'll just meet! :D* [Sevren Tesmore] Whoa... classes went by quick [/i]today.[/i] I put my hand in my pockets, turning the corner, shuffling across the floor. ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *There's been four pages made and I have no idea where or what people are doing anymore. Can someone either bring me in or tell me what going on?*

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    [Sevren Tesmore] "Late, late, late, late, late, late... Oh, crap... I'm sooo late!" I mad dashed out of the front door and down the street as fast as possible, the ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    *I don't mind if you change the title fun4ever. :D* [Nidge Masterson] This is going to be an irritating year. I thought, taking out my schedule and skimming over it ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    [Nidge Masterson] I scraped my feet against the cool tile underneath slowly, no emotion showed on my face. It was just... blank. Thinking. What was that about? I shoved my ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    [Nidge Masterson] "Uh, no, I think I'll take the long way." Alice nodded her head a few times too many, it made me grin. "Right." I turned the other way, ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Name: Sevren Tesmore Age: 17 Gender: Male Personality: Terribly reckless and just out there, Sevren loves to pull tricks and has a whole book of pranks and riddles to mess ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: School For Magical Creatures

    *You two are still in this SB?! O.O*

    Sep 17, 2008


hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight