User avatar

kittykat

  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    *I'll post my bio later, but I'm claiming Emotion :D*

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    [Nidge Masterson] I flipped carelessly through the scribbled on pages, smiling as I did. Paige leaned over my shoulder and watch the pictures go by with me. We chuckled at ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    [Fayne Premonelle] "I am not avoiding questions!" Fayne stuck out a lip and pouted, knowing that the tables had truly turned to her. Asdal laughed aloud, "Yes, you are," "Am ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    [Fayne Premonelle] She laughed, chime like sort of, as she said, "Want to know something?" "What?" "I don't think you actually have any reasons at all why you want me ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    [Fayne Premonelle] The boy, Asdal, walked a few paces ahead, Fayne still standing exactly in the same spot. Asdal turned around slightly, a look of confusion passing over him for ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You have one new message from Joanna

    Ooh... That was interesting. I like how it was all wrote in either texts, e-mails, or notes. I got a little confused at first when they were passing notes, but ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    *squee! Thanks Billy! :D* [Fayne Premonelle] The glinting blade hardened a little more in her hand, the water inside dropping in temperature. Fayne stepped back a bit from the boy ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    **I'm so lost right now. I can't tell where anything is or how I'd be able to jump in. All I can tell is that a fight is going on ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    [Nidge Masterson] I shrugged and then said, "Hmm... haven't thought about it really. I just got here anyway, I'm the newb." Paige seemed a little disappointed at my answer, but ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    *ah! :shock: sorry I took a long time. I guess everything's already running smoothly? If I'd be okay can someone bring me in and brief me on what's happened so ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    *Ooh... sounds interesting sylver. :D I can't post a bio right now, but I want to save a spot if that's okay. Thanks!* -kittykat

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    [Nidge Masterson] "Next?" I took out the crumpled paper in my pocket, wondering why I haven't thrown it away yet. "I've got... band, I think. No wait, that's afterward. I ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    "I'm, um, pretty sure it's choir. Hence all the singing..." I glanced up at a boy in the front, Richard? I think that's what Mr. Drake said. "Oh, yeah." I ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    *Sure Paramore ^^* [Nidge Masterson] The bell rung three solid times, annoying and each ping about three seconds. Waaay too long. Hopefully that was just glitch. About five minutes into ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    *fine with me Jacob (what should I call you by the way? or is Jacob fine?) :D* [Nidge Masterson] Alice was acting weird , but, hey? Didn't all girls usually ...

    Sep 26, 2008


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind